The Student Room Group

how much should i write for coursework for child development ocr?

for my coursework, ive written just over 1/3 of a page with font twelve, but ive seen other people in my class write nearly the full page with the same font. ive covered basically all that needs to be covered and i want to submit it, but i think it might be too little. should i write more or will that just make my coursework less readable?
1/3 of a page in font 12 is basically just a paragraph... I'm struggling to see how that could count as a good coursework even at GCSE level. If you have nothing else to say you probably don't know enough so you should read more about the subject. Study guides online or resources your school gave you.
Original post by username2307897
1/3 of a page in font 12 is basically just a paragraph... I'm struggling to see how that could count as a good coursework even at GCSE level. If you have nothing else to say you probably don't know enough so you should read more about the subject. Study guides online or resources your school gave you.

trust me, ive searched online for months but there is just nothing on this specification except for the actual specification itself, and my teacher wont even show up till christmas. I've written a bit more now but there is literally nothing to write on for 2 of the 3 points on the brief except for 2 sentences

Quick Reply

Latest