The Student Room Group

Sixth form

Is it worth it to move sixth form just for the community?
My school has alright education but there’s another school where most of my friends went to which is relatively far which has the same if not slightly better education but the community there is much better with most of my friend group being there and it being a sixthform college and my current school being a sixth form
Reply 1
Original post by gulad
My school has alright education but there’s another school where most of my friends went to which is relatively far which has the same if not slightly better education but the community there is much better with most of my friend group being there and it being a sixthform college and my current school being a sixth form

no
Original post by gulad

Which school do you think you will get better grades at? Think about that before making any decisions on whether you want to move there or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending