The Student Room Group

BT Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Skyd4

Hi, I replied for the cyber security grad scheme.

I also applied for cyber. Still not convinced I will be invited to AC tho.
Reply 21
Original post by study145
okay! i applied for product and got a similar email so i didn’t know if it was role based or not, hopefully we get a response soon :smile:

Good luck! Please let me know if you get any correspondence, and I will return the favour.
Reply 22
Original post by Skyd4
Good luck! Please let me know if you get any correspondence, and I will return the favour.

i will do, good luck to you too!
To those who got the email about passing the AC in December. If you ain't received an email by now, assume you failed. I also did not get the AC email. Although, I did do a grad scheme with them a few years ago and left. If anyone has any question feel free to ask.
Reply 24
So in December I got an email saying the following:
“I am pleased to tell you that you have passed your video/telephone interview. Congratulations! 😊
[start] [/start]
[start]We are still reviewing a large number of applications across all our Graduate and Apprenticeship programmes and will be looking to provide further updates in January when we will review the next steps.[/start]
[start] [/start]
[start]Thank you for all the time and effort you have put in so far with your application and your continued patience.”[/start]
[start] [/start]
[start]I haven’t heard anything yet since then hopefully I’ll hear by end of the month.[/start]
Reply 25
Original post by homeboylol
To those who got the email about passing the AC in December. If you ain't received an email by now, assume you failed. I also did not get the AC email. Although, I did do a grad scheme with them a few years ago and left. If anyone has any question feel free to ask.

why do you think so? i also got the email in December but i have not heard anything back.
Original post by simie
why do you think so? i also got the email in December but i have not heard anything back.

The AC have begun. All those who performed the best are being interviewed. Those who were not as good are on a waiting list. odds are 90% of them on the waiting list won't get called up. As those who outperformed them will get offers.
Reply 27
The AC have begun. All those who performed the best are being interviewed. Those who were not as good are on a waiting list. odds are 90% of them on the waiting list won't get called up. As those who outperformed them will get offers.

That sucks! It's annoying that they would reply and say we passed the video interview when that's far from the case. They should have been transparent and mentioned that we are on the waiting list...
Reply 28

how do you know the ACs have begun?
Reply 29
Original post by dani1702
So in December I got an email saying the following:
“I am pleased to tell you that you have passed your video/telephone interview. Congratulations! 😊
[start] [/start]
[start]We are still reviewing a large number of applications across all our Graduate and Apprenticeship programmes and will be looking to provide further updates in January when we will review the next steps.[/start]
[start] [/start]
[start]Thank you for all the time and effort you have put in so far with your application and your continued patience.”[/start]
[start] [/start]
[start]I haven’t heard anything yet since then hopefully I’ll hear by end of the month.[/start]

I I applied for the field operations graduate scheme as well, but I still haven’t heard back from them🫤. Every morning I check my email, hoping to receive some sort of response. It's puzzling to receive a "congratulations, you have passed the video interview" email if they didn't intend to invite us to an assessment center in the first place.

Nevertheless, I still have hope, and I wish the best of luck to everyone who received the same message. Let's keep our fingers crossed until the end of this month.
I emailed them, and this was there reply:

'Hi,
[start] [/start]
[start]The next step in the recruitment process is the assessment centre. Please keep in mind that not all candidates who pass the interview will be selected to attend the assessment centre. We receive a large number of applications and have limited positions to fill for each program, making it impossible to invite everyone. We will, however, keep you updated with any further information in the upcoming months.[/start]
[start] [/start]
[start]Thank you for your understanding.'[/start]

This conforms the AC are ongoing. If the first choice cohort ain't successful, they will invite those who did not do as well in the tests.
Reply 31
I emailed them, and this was there reply:

'Hi,
[start] [/start]
[start]The next step in the recruitment process is the assessment centre. Please keep in mind that not all candidates who pass the interview will be selected to attend the assessment centre. We receive a large number of applications and have limited positions to fill for each program, making it impossible to invite everyone. We will, however, keep you updated with any further information in the upcoming months.[/start]
[start] [/start]
[start]Thank you for your understanding.'[/start]

This conforms the AC are ongoing. If the first choice cohort ain't successful, they will invite those who did not do as well in the tests.

I wouldn’t say it confirms that your particular one has started. It may have, but also they likely have multiple ACs for each pathway. I wouldn’t count yourself out yet.
Original post by xlrspin
I wouldn’t say it confirms that your particular one has started. It may have, but also they likely have multiple ACs for each pathway. I wouldn’t count yourself out yet.

lets hope
Reply 33
Hi guys,
I received an email about passing the video interview around 5th of Dec and still I haven’t heard back from them yet?

Anyone got invited to AC? Do I still have the chance to get the invitation?
Just been invited to an AC today for data analysis. Please connect if you have too
Reply 35
Original post by domdom9901
Just been invited to an AC today for data analysis. Please connect if you have too

Same. I got invited for AC for data analysis for BT. It’s scheduled for next week for me.
Original post by Levelerr
Same. I got invited for AC for data analysis for BT. It’s scheduled for next week for me.

Hi, do you know the format of the AC?
Reply 37
I sent an email a few days ago asking for an update as it claimed I had passed etc. Still waiting to hear about AC.

They basically said that Assessment Centres are running until May. Which I find it hard to believe that’s for all pathways.
Reply 38
Original post by xlrspin
I sent an email a few days ago asking for an update as it claimed I had passed etc. Still waiting to hear about AC.

They basically said that Assessment Centres are running until May. Which I find it hard to believe that’s for all pathways.

They r running by department. I appears they v started with IT applications then they will do other functions. IT AC WAS DONE THIS WEEK.
Reply 39
Original post by domdom9901

Hello, Did u get any updates after the AC? I also attended my AC for Data analytics, still waiting for updates.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending