The Student Room Group

BT Graduate Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 21vishnu
Hello, Did u get any updates after the AC? I also attended my AC for Data analytics, still waiting for updates.

yes, I got invited for a face-to-face interview. They promised to send a link for the tech test
Reply 41
Has anyone else heard from them after the assessment centre?
Reply 42
Original post by dedolly
Has anyone else heard from them after the assessment centre?

Did you guys had AC? 😅

My last email was “we will get back to you soon “. 🥲
Reply 43
Original post by dedolly
yes, I got invited for a face-to-face interview. They promised to send a link for the tech test

What did the AC consist of? Any tips? Thank you
Can anyone tell me what the AC was like and any tip they can share to pass
Original post by davidaliu23
Can anyone tell me what the AC was like and any tip they can share to pass

Yes sure. For the first task, you have a document to analyze then give a presentation based on information from the document analyzed. For the second task, you are required to work in groups to analyze another document and then give a solution based on the information from the document.

Tip: Have a notepad and pen, ensure you have a structure for your presentation, be calm, and communicate well
Anyone still waiting to hear back from ac?
Original post by Elizabethkay61
Hiya, have you heard back after the face to face interview? I got a mail saying I was successful in the interview but the role has been filled and if there are any openings before September I would hear from them.

what role was this for?
anyone heard back from the ac on the 9th of april
I also received an email on 5th December 2023 for an IT Software Grad Scheme that I passed the video interview, but no correspondence since!! - I've sent an email in Febuary 2024 and still nothing, they said "we will be looking to provide further updates in January when we will review the next steps"........................they're ignoring my emails seems like, and looks like from the comments above some of you are like me....but some of you have been invited to AC...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending