The Student Room Group

(Another) What are some good options to apply medicine to?

Hello everyone.
I'm an international student, don't know too much and I seek help.
I'm finding it difficult to research about how different schools look at internationals, so I hope someone here can shine some light on it.

I am the equivalent of an AAA student with Math, Chem and Bio.
I got 2730 Band 2 on the UCAT (kinda low for an int i know)
One month of work experience

I'm definitely going to be applying to Dundee. And I'm strongly considering Liverpool as well. I really wanted to apply to Soton but I'm worried it's a wasted slot.

Anyone recommend some other schools?
Original post by teehahmed
Hello everyone.
I'm finding it difficult to research about how different schools look at internationals, so I hope someone here can shine some light on it.

I'm definitely going to be applying to Dundee. And I'm strongly considering Liverpool as well. I really wanted to apply to Soton but I'm worried it's a wasted slot.

I actually had two friends who had the same UCAT score as you but got predicted an A*AA and another A*A*A. My advice is to avoid schools like Nottingham, Manchester, Kings, Edinburgh, St Andrews, Exeter, and Cardiff. QUB, St George’s, Aston, and yes Liverpool are all solid choices.
Original post by teehahmed
Hello everyone.

Hi there,

Great to hear that you are interested in applying to the University of Liverpool! Let me know if there is anything you would like to know more about the University or the City.

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Reply 3
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there,

Great to hear that you are interested in applying to the University of Liverpool! Let me know if there is anything you would like to know more about the University or the City.

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Will do :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending