The Student Room Group

Warwick Economics L100 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by o.23
My daughter received an offer from Warwick this evening for BSc Economics. She's Home student.We thank God for this as it has made up for the LSE rejection. Hope it goes well for everyone.

congratulations! what are her stats?
I am an international IB student and got an Econ offer for Warwick on 30th of October, good luck to everyone else who is still waiting!
Reply 22
Original post by rachroob
Home student with unconditional Econ offer received today - 1 month after application. Warwick is my first choice so feeling massively relieved. Good luck all!

Congrats, what are your stats
Reply 23
Original post by o.23
My daughter received an offer from Warwick this evening for BSc Economics. She's Home student.We thank God for this as it has made up for the LSE rejection. Hope it goes well for everyone.

Hi, I am considering applying for LSE Economics with a 5.1 TMUA grade and predicted grades A*A*A*A with the A in Further Maths. I was wondering whether you could share your experience applying and I'm sorry to hear that your daughter got rejected. If you don't mind me asking, did the university give a reason as to your daughter's rejection? Wishing you and your daughter the best. Thank you.
Original post by SSKitty

Hi, I am considering applying for LSE Economics with a 5.1 TMUA grade and predicted grades A*A*A*A with the A in Further Maths. I was wondering whether you could share your experience applying and I'm sorry to hear that your daughter got rejected. If you don't mind me asking, did the university give a reason as to your daughter's rejection? Wishing you and your daughter the best. Thank you.

The reason they’ve given to pretty much all applicants they’ve rejected is ‘qualities of the Personal Statement’.
Reply 25
Home student with unconditional Econ offer received today - 1 month after application. Warwick is my first choice so feeling massively relieved. Good luck all!

What are your stats
Reply 26
Economics Geography Maths A* A* A* achieved.
Reply 27

Hi, congratulations! Could you share your predicted grades, gcses and (if you did it) TMUA score? Thank you.
Received my offer from Warwick yesterday! A*AB requirement🙏
Original post by estherfielden

Congratulations what are your stats predicteds and gcse?
Original post by Destiny-Ha124
Congratulations what are your stats predicteds and gcse?

Hi i got seven 9s , two8s and a 7 at GCSE
I am also predicted A* x 4 in Maths, Further maths , EPQ and Economics and an A in German
I also study chinese outside and got my HSK3
Original post by o.23

Congrats! Warwick is one of the best for economics and also Coventry is relatively on the lower end for COL. I've applied to LSE, Warwick, Nottingham and others for MSc econ and am an international student.
Reply 32
Original post by estherfielden

Can you confirm if this is the econ course here - https://warwick.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/bsc-economics/ . It seems to have a A* A* A requirement
Original post by o.23

How long did it take for Warwick to revert? I've applied for their masters economics program, and I'm just curious.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by prkaushik
Can you confirm if this is the econ course here - https://warwick.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/bsc-economics/ . It seems to have a A* A* A requirement

It is this course!i get a contextual offer
Original post by econ11234
hey! im applying to economics this year at warwick, thought id start this thread to talk to others who are too! i do maths, further maths, physics and economics
stats:
predicted grades: a*a*a*a*
gcses:9999999999

im going to write the tmua for lse and cambridge, is anyone else? x
I got an offer from Warwick home student with contextual AAB predicted A*A*A in math econ and Chen and GCSEs I got 9999999887
Original post by Manisha250
I got an offer from Warwick home student with contextual AAB predicted A*A*A in math econ and Chen and GCSEs I got 9999999887
lol I meant my predicted is AAA and my offer is for *AAB
My young person has received an offer today, standard offer. They are predicted 2A* A.
Is there like a group chat for offer holders
Original post by Ninettew
My young person has received an offer today, standard offer. They are predicted 2A* A.
congrats! are you international/home? also are you contextual?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending