The Student Room Group

Is A-level history, english and film studies a good combo?

I'm currently in the process of applying for a sixth-form college, and I've picked to do A-level history, English Lang and Lit, and Film studies... I was wondering if these are a good mix. I want to go into a job with the film industry or law, so are these good? I was going to swap A-level History out for Law, but I'm not sure now

Any advice appreciated :smile:
It's fine for either.
Original post by MeganWant
I'm currently in the process of applying for a sixth-form college, and I've picked to do A-level history, English Lang and Lit, and Film studies... I was wondering if these are a good mix. I want to go into a job with the film industry or law, so are these good? I was going to swap A-level History out for Law, but I'm not sure now

Any advice appreciated :smile:

i do lang lit and media (similar to film studies) and the two go hand in hand as you'll learn context that's applicable in both subjects, also your vocab will improve from both subjects
Reply 3
Original post by nancyjenkiins
i do lang lit and media (similar to film studies) and the two go hand in hand as you'll learn context that's applicable in both subjects, also your vocab will improve from both subjects

Ah okie thanks that helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest