The Student Room Group

Airbus 2024 Entry Industrial Placement

Has anyone received any communication regarding industrial placement roles of Airbus. Applied to some roles related to Engineering. Some have been declined, some are under review and some show assessment. Does anyone know what these mean? Haven't received any communication from Airbus except the declined mails. Has been 2 months since I applied now
Original post by bluevampire104
Has anyone received any communication regarding industrial placement roles of Airbus. Applied to some roles related to Engineering. Some have been declined, some are under review and some show assessment. Does anyone know what these mean? Haven't received any communication from Airbus except the declined mails. Has been 2 months since I applied now

Have u received any updates ? I saw that the graduates started getting their assessments centre. Was wondering if it’s the same for us
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Twiggy123567

Have u received any updates ? I saw that the graduates started getting their assessments centre. Was wondering if it’s the same for us

Naah not yet. Got the Christmas email for roles still under review or assessment, saying u r still part of the review process.

Prior to Christmas I received an email saying I was selected for an interview, and i did my interview for the placement this week.
Original post by physicslover24

Prior to Christmas I received an email saying I was selected for an interview, and i did my interview for the placement this week.

Congrats for the interview selection. What role was it for
Congrats for the interview selection. What role was it for

Thank you 🙂 ! I applied for space physics- what about you?
(edited 3 months ago)

Thank you 🙂 ! I applied for thermal analysis and space physics- what about you?

Couple of placements of Design roles and part of structural teams mainly at filton and broughton
Couple of placements of Design roles and part of structural teams mainly at filton and broughton

I might be wrong but im pretty sure some of those placements had opened up again to close recently- esp the wing placements, but from what my friends have applied for which is similar, they haven't heard back in terms of interviews, with some of theirs being also on assessment... maybe theyll start awarding them after they look at any recent applicants for when they re-opened?
I might be wrong but im pretty sure some of those placements had opened up again to close recently- esp the wing placements, but from what my friends have applied for which is similar, they haven't heard back in terms of interviews, with some of theirs being also on assessment... maybe theyll start awarding them after they look at any recent applicants for when they re-opened?

Yeah all 5 roles i applied were opened again. Even some from which i was declined! But lets see. Thanks for sharing this!
Reply 9
Successful applicant for Filton 2024/2025 here, anyone else in same boat?
Original post by sprawkz
Successful applicant for Filton 2024/2025 here, anyone else in same boat?

yeah me too!

Quick Reply

Latest