The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bsc Neuroscience at Bristol university?

I was thinking about putting down neuroscience as one of my 5 offers for my UCAS application, but when i looked around the university for psychology, I was told that the entire course was online, and was sceptical if this was the case for neuroscience. If anyone has any information as to whether the course is online or how much it is online that would be greatly appreciated.
Reply 1
I’m not sure why you were told the entire course was online? My flatmate does psychology and goes into uni regularly for lectures and seminars…
Defo isn’t the case for neuroscience either, they have regular labs and lectures etc
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by ALEreapp
I’m not sure why you were told the entire course was online? My flatmate does psychology and goes into uni regularly for lectures and seminars…
Defo isn’t the case for neuroscience either, they have regular labs and lectures etc

Oh okay that's good, thank you. It's only because I went to the open day in June and one of the ambassadors told me that the course was online! perhaps this has changed since.
Reply 3
Original post by hayleygeorge15
Oh okay that's good, thank you. It's only because I went to the open day in June and one of the ambassadors told me that the course was online! perhaps this has changed since.

Bristol now record almost all of their lectures and they are put online maybe they didn’t explain it well… it means you can go back and watch your lecture if you are unsure about something or didn’t catch it which is really helpful x
Original post by ALEreapp
Bristol now record almost all of their lectures and they are put online maybe they didn’t explain it well… it means you can go back and watch your lecture if you are unsure about something or didn’t catch it which is really helpful x

I've now applied for the course! Thank you so much for that info x
Reply 5
I've now applied for the course! Thank you so much for that info x

heyyy I'm applying for a similar course at bristol, did you get an offer? I heard they've been giving out offers really soon and with lower conditional offers
Original post by navvvv
heyyy I'm applying for a similar course at bristol, did you get an offer? I heard they've been giving out offers really soon and with lower conditional offers

Hey! I’m actually sending out my application tonight, as I’ve now finished my personal statement. Hopefully I get an offer!
Reply 7
Hey! I’m actually sending out my application tonight, as I’ve now finished my personal statement. Hopefully I get an offer!

Omg good luck! Let me know if u get in when u hear back! xx
Original post by navvvv
Omg good luck! Let me know if u get in when u hear back! xx

hey! I've just received an email back from Bristol, and they've put my application on hold... have you heard back at all? x
Reply 9
hey! I've just received an email back from Bristol, and they've put my application on hold... have you heard back at all? x

Hey!! I applied for Neuroscience at Bristol and have also been put on hold. All of my friends who applied to a biological science have been put on hold as well. Good luck!!
Reply 10
Original post by Babysalsa
Hey!! I applied for Neuroscience at Bristol and have also been put on hold. All of my friends who applied to a biological science have been put on hold as well. Good luck!!

omg, I also got put on hold no long after I applied, I was so worried, but by the looks of it it's happened to a lot of people who have applied to bristol!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending