The Student Room Group

Official Geology/Earth Science applicants thread 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by darthvader007
Have u heard back from UCL? I’m just waiting on that one
No I haven't and same it's the last one, I don't know when they will get back but I hope it's soon because I know other people that have heard back for other subjects which are both larger and smaller so I'm really not sure.
Original post by ellawheeler
No I haven't and same it's the last one, I don't know when they will get back but I hope it's soon because I know other people that have heard back for other subjects which are both larger and smaller so I'm really not sure.
I know a friend who has been accepted into Environmental Geoscience recently!
I know a friend who has been accepted into Environmental Geoscience recently!
At UCL? Then hopefully we will hear anything back from them soon because it's in the same course group.
At UCL? Then hopefully we will hear anything back from them soon because it's in the same course group.
Yup fingers crossed!! If u get the offer, will u be firming UCL?
Yup fingers crossed!! If u get the offer, will u be firming UCL?
I am not sure yet because I also like some of the other courses I have applied to but it's still frustrating just to wait.
I am not sure yet because I also like some of the other courses I have applied to but it's still frustrating just to wait.
fr I have half a mind to email them😂
Student Finance England and Student Finance Wales are opening applications for full-time undergraduate courses for 2024 entry on Monday 11 March. Put a reminder in your calendar. :cyber:
Reply 47
Original post by normaw

[Threads merged to prevent duplication]

Are you applying to study geology/earth science at university this year?
Well this is the place for you!

Tell us about ...
Specific course:
Universities you're applying to:
A level / IB / Higher grades:
GCSE grades:
Any questions:
Share as much detail as you're comfortable with.
You may also want to have a look at this HUGE LIST of other applicants threads for all the universities you're applying to as well as potential other courses if you're a joint honours student.
Anyone else going to Edinburgh for Earth Sci??
fr I have half a mind to email them😂
Has anyone else heard back from UCL? I applied for earth sci and environmental geoscience and have not heard back
Original post by emiemiemi13
Has anyone else heard back from UCL? I applied for earth sci and environmental geoscience and have not heard back

No still not.
Have u heard back from UCL? I’m just waiting on that one

i applied to imperial instead and i have my offer from there quite quickly but i do know some of my friends were waiting for months and months before they got theres
Original post by Ambrosieal
i applied to imperial instead and i have my offer from there quite quickly but i do know some of my friends were waiting for months and months before they got theres

I got imperial too but I wont be choosing them as I had an awful interview and the vibes were not it
(edited 4 weeks ago)
As part of the TSR Goes Green initiative this week, I have created a thread on Careers in the Environmental Sector that you might be interested in. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending