The Student Room Group

Evidence of qualifications before interview

I just wanted to see if anyone else has been asked to provide evidence of their qualifications at application stage please? I have been asked to send evidence directly to the university before interview or any other information? Does anyone know if there a reason the university would do this please? Thank you for any advice.
Original post by leannecol
I just wanted to see if anyone else has been asked to provide evidence of their qualifications at application stage please? I have been asked to send evidence directly to the university before interview or any other information? Does anyone know if there a reason the university would do this please? Thank you for any advice.

Usually universities would ask for this if the qualifications listed in your application aren’t 100% clear. Instead of asking you back and forth for more details it’s easier to just get copies of your certificates so that they can be certain about what qualifications you have.
Original post by leannecol

Yes. Some unis ask for them to be submitted before interview. Just scan and upload. Read through the entry threads from last year to see what happened then. Or comment in the current med school course option for the med school you have applied to. This is a really useful thing to keep up to speed with as you can spot what you should be doing / should be expecting from others posts.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7382775

The med schools all do their thing differently unfortunately, so there is no one size fits all.

If you are an international student, or have non-standard qualifications, you may also need to separately send transcripts etc. there may be different deadlines for this. If this applies to you, read the med schools website v v carefully and contact them if you have any queries.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending