The Student Room Group

PWC Tax graduate programme 2024

Hi guys,

I have applied for Tax graduate programme at PWC, i have completed up to the video assessment so far, which i did like a month ago now, has anyone else reached this point in the application process too? Was hoping to receive information about assesment centres soon but heard nothing back just yet

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Isabellmalik
Hi guys,

I have applied for Tax graduate programme at PWC, i have completed up to the video assessment so far, which i did like a month ago now, has anyone else reached this point in the application process too? Was hoping to receive information about assesment centres soon but heard nothing back just yet

Assessment centres for tax are in December/Jan, we’ll hear back closer to that time, maybe a week before, the exact date range must be specified in the job description
Reply 2
Hi guys,

In same position, been waiting a while for results of video assessment
I’ve received an invite for the video interview and need to complete it - how did you find it?
Reply 4
Original post by sophcamp17
I’ve received an invite for the video interview and need to complete it - how did you find it?

honestly i didnt think it was too bad- the questions were behavioural/ motivational questions such as why do you want this role and give an example of when you worked under pressure etc. You have about 2 min to plan an answer and 2 min to answer the video, as long as youre concise and give examples when youre answering , you should be fine - good luck :smile:

honestly i didnt think it was too bad- the questions were behavioural/ motivational questions such as why do you want this role and give an example of when you worked under pressure etc. You have about 2 min to plan an answer and 2 min to answer the video, as long as youre concise and give examples when youre answering , you should be fine - good luck :smile:

That actually doesn’t sound too bad - that makes me a whole lot better about it so thank you! 😅
Reply 6
Has anyone heard back yet? I’m still waiting
Nope I don’t think we will here back until maybe in December you know because they said it will be at least a week before the AC and the tax one states what wasn’t until either 18th of December or another date in February
Reply 8
Has anyone heard anything yet?
Original post by Akash286
Has anyone heard anything yet?

got ac invited, booked it for 11 Jan
Reply 10
Original post by mm1039

Congrats! When did you do your video interview , as I only did mine recently
Original post by Akash286
Congrats! When did you do your video interview , as I only did mine recently

End of September
Reply 12
anyone who got the AC invite and booked, have yous had any prep work? I have a pdf in my email but when I open it it’s just a blank document
Reply 13
Original post by username5805412

how was the assessment center? what were the case studies /group case study like?
Reply 14
has anyone heard back after AC
Reply 15
I had my assessment centre on 19th of January and have just heard back today. I got offered a role!
Reply 16
Original post by Beth0201
I had my assessment centre on 19th of January and have just heard back today. I got offered a role!

Congrats what location
Reply 17
Original post by mm10391

Congrats what location

Thank you! And Newcastle
Reply 18
Original post by Beth0201

Hi congrats on getting the role! I was wondering if you had any recomendations on how to prepare for the assessment centre?
Reply 19
Original post by Shrish

Hi congrats on getting the role! I was wondering if you had any recomendations on how to prepare for the assessment centre?

Honestly I would research the company very well make sure you know their values and I would do a lot of reading even just random books to help with reading speed because you have to read ALOT

Quick Reply

Latest