The Student Room Group

How many applications vs places are there for masters degrees?

Hi. How many applications vs places are there for masters degrees? Ofcourse I'm aware that it varies depending on uni and discipline etc

But would be nice to know a rough estimate 😂

I was interested in a humanities/political based MA and wondering what my chances are? I'm predicted to meet the entry requirements based on my results thus far and have relevant work experience in that area also
(edited 6 months ago)
The number of applications vs. available places for master's degrees varies widely by university, country, and specific program. Generally, popular universities and programs receive a large number of applications, making them competitive.

For humanities/political based MA programs, the competition can be moderate to high, especially in prestigious institutions. Remember, each application is unique, and your chances depend on the specific university, the quality of your application, and the competition that year. It's essential to apply strategically and put effort into each application to maximize your opportunities.

Good Luck!
Fatima
LSBU Student Rep
Original post by rl.asp
Hi. How many applications vs places are there for masters degrees? Ofcourse I'm aware that it varies depending on uni and discipline etc

But would be nice to know a rough estimate 😂

I was interested in a humanities/political based MA and wondering what my chances are? I'm predicted to meet the entry requirements based on my results thus far and have relevant work experience in that area also

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending