The Student Room Group

Home Office Pre Employment Checks

Hello,

has anyone submitted a security clearance questionnaire before on the NSVS Portal. if so how long does it usually take? its already been 3 months since my PEC begin.
Original post by Ameer1998
Hello,

has anyone submitted a security clearance questionnaire before on the NSVS Portal. if so how long does it usually take? its already been 3 months since my PEC begin.

Hi, it has been 5 months since I submitted my security clearance application, and I am still waiting. It is just so frustrating to wait for this long.
Reply 2
Original post by Nazirsamali243t
Hi, it has been 5 months since I submitted my security clearance application, and I am still waiting. It is just so frustrating to wait for this long.

I have done it afew weeks ago on the website it says completed i dnt now if it used to say processing or it just means completed the form ?
Original post by Ahagags
I have done it afew weeks ago on the website it says completed i dnt now if it used to say processing or it just means completed the form ?

if it shows 'completed' on the application status part then it means that they have checked everything and now they will make a decision and email you a letter I think. if on the application status part it shows 'in progress' then it means that your checks have not been completed and they are still in progress.
Reply 4
Original post by Nazirsamali243t
if it shows 'completed' on the application status part then it means that they have checked everything and now they will make a decision and email you a letter I think. if on the application status part it shows 'in progress' then it means that your checks have not been completed and they are still in progress.

I received the pdf last tuesday so deffo been completed but no email or call from home office yet x
Reply 5
Hey guys is there anyone who has a start date for leeds ?
Reply 6
I submitted my Security Clearance questionnaire on the NSVP December 4th an still waiting. Think I have a while to go yet.
Reply 7
Hello all, my NSVP status changed from "In Progress" to "Completed" yesterday. Does anyone have idea of how long it took for the confirmation email to be sent from Security Support?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending