Reply 120
Original post by lanky_giraffe
You can’t ask that 😭

why bro??
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Jam.123

Not sure about your subject specifically, but Imperial has definitely started sending out interview invites for some departments. Heard some Chemistry invites have gone out as well as some Computing (JMC) ones. Don't know about chemical engineering specifically, sorry.

I got my interview invitation for chem Eng first week of January. And did mine on the 31st.
Then on Feb 8th got my offer,
Oddly enough UCAS still hasn’t updated and I know my offer.
Reply 122
When do they send out invitations for the last batch of interviews?
Reply 123
Original post by CurtisLee0617
I was chatting with the student volunteers, it really depends on the professor, some can go all out with maths and some want to hear abt you. It also depends on your personal statement. I had a pretty easy 2 questions. One of (e^-x)*sinx - harmonic dampening. And how to get rid of a water spill without tilting the table or use paper, so airflow, temp, pressure, desiccant, threw in azeotropes as well.
But I heard some can be really hard, as they want to catch you out. I’d say be very well prepared about anything you mention in your personal statement, mine was food chemistry and we chatted about it a bit past the end of the interview.

I think that’s the main reason I got my offer just a few days after the interview

You shouldn't be exposing the questions mentioned in your interview! They often ask the same questions to other people and so this is just a disadvantage not only to you but all of the other candidates! You aren't doing yourself any favours here.
anyone here actually got an offer for chemical engineering?
Original post by Anonymous #17
anyone here actually got an offer for chemical engineering?
My DD got an offer : Interview was on early November-2023 and the decision came early February-2024
Original post by Anonymous #18
My DD got an offer : Interview was on early November-2023 and the decision came early February-2024
Congrats! Reqs?
Did anyone have Martin Trusler as their interviewer, and if so what was he like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending