The Student Room Group

Apply for different course while at uni

I’m studying psychology at cardiff uni but it’s **** and i want to study computer science instead (after some very careful consideration of course), could i apply for comp sci courses through ucas and still finish my first year of psych (i know there’s technically no point but i would like to for my own sanity), and then drop out of the psych course to start the comp sci one next september? and would i still be able to cover the first year of the new course with student finance?
Original post by sqlchy
I’m studying psychology at cardiff uni but it’s **** and i want to study computer science instead (after some very careful consideration of course), could i apply for comp sci courses through ucas and still finish my first year of psych (i know there’s technically no point but i would like to for my own sanity), and then drop out of the psych course to start the comp sci one next september? and would i still be able to cover the first year of the new course with student finance?

Yes to all your questions, including the finance one if this is the first year of undergrad studies you've undertaken.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending