The Student Room Group

I didn't use all 5 options when applying with UCAS. Can I make a second application?

I only applied to 3 unis, meaning I technically have 2 more application spaces to use up. Does the application process work like this?

I've now seen a course I would perfer more than the ones I've applied for. Would I be able to apply again with the spare application spaces I have left over? Or am I only allowed to submit on application?

I left college a while ago, so I don't have the knowledge of little things like this as I'm not in education / don't have a tutor to support me.
Reply 1
You can add 2 more choices to your application through your UCAS login. You need to act quickly as the equal consideration deadline is approaching.

You can't make a new application for this year.

If the new courses are very different from you original choices you might want to ask them if you can submit a new separate personal statement to the university,
Reply 2
Original post by gdunne42
You can add 2 more choices to your application through your UCAS login. You need to act quickly as the equal consideration deadline is approaching.

You can't make a new application for this year.

If the new courses are very different from you original choices you might want to ask them if you can submit a new separate personal statement to the university,

The courses I'm looking at aren't different really. So I think I would be fine in that aspect. I've already recieved offers from them all anyways.

Just wanted to know if I can use the two spare spaces or if I needed to contact the uni.

So just to restate, if I apply with the 2 spare spaces I have left - it would just add onto my original application?
Original post by sophieholden
The courses I'm looking at aren't different really. So I think I would be fine in that aspect. I've already recieved offers from them all anyways.

Just wanted to know if I can use the two spare spaces or if I needed to contact the uni.

So just to restate, if I apply with the 2 spare spaces I have left - it would just add onto my original application?

Ye, if you log Hub it should let you add two additional choices to your existing application.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
Ye, if you log Hub it should let you add two additional choices to your existing application.

Oh perfect, I'll give it a go later then. Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending