The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Are there any microwaves/nice study areas apart from the library on campus?

I haven't seen any microwaves on campus and I don't want to keep going all the way back to my college for hot food or buy food on campus. Does anyone also have any recommendations for any nice areas to study? I like studying at Bill Bryson, I'm just wondering about other places I can go to to do some work.
Original post by Anonymous
I haven't seen any microwaves on campus and I don't want to keep going all the way back to my college for hot food or buy food on campus. Does anyone also have any recommendations for any nice areas to study? I like studying at Bill Bryson, I'm just wondering about other places I can go to to do some work.

Hiya

I'm not sure about microwaves but here's a list of all study spaces available: https://libguides.durham.ac.uk/studyspaces

-Himieka
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
I need to find a microwave near campus. Great question!
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hello,

Various departments around Campus have common rooms or kitchens that have microwaves, there's one in the Dawson Building. You may need to check with the reception whether it's available for use or not 🙂

Hope this helps.

-Ghala

Quick Reply

Latest