The Student Room Group

Aon Graduate Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I've just got an email from AON saying:

No further action is required from you.

Most of our assessment centres will begin to take place from February 2024 onwards. Our assessment centres will take place on a rolling basis until we have filled all roles.

Please be patient, we will contact you by email in the New Year if you have been selected to attend an assessment centre.

It's been over a month and a half since I've completed my video interviews, now I have to wait till January probably lol
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by jjs153

Most of our assessment centres will begin to take place from February 2024 onwards. Our assessment centres will take place on a rolling basis until we have filled all roles.

Please be patient, we will contact you by email in the New Year if you have been selected to attend an assessment centre.

It's been over a month and a half since I've completed my video interviews, now I have to wait till January probably lol

was this an automated email or a response to an email you sent?
Reply 42
Original post by anushkathakurr
was this an automated email or a response to an email you sent?

It was automated.
Original post by jjs153
It was automated.

which role/location if you don’t mind sharing?
Reply 44
which role/location if you don’t mind sharing?

Not at all - Actuarial role in London :smile:
Original post by jjs153

I got the same email.
Original post by Judebellingham11
I got the same email.

did you apply for actuarial as well?
did you apply for actuarial as well?

No, Data Solutions.
Reply 48
Original post by jjs153

I got the same email as well. Applying for the commercial risk role in London.
did anyone who applied to reward consulting receive that email?
Reply 50
Anyone who applied to Non-London Investment Consulting heard back at all after the video interview yet?
Reply 51
Anyone applying to employee benefits consulting receive that email?
Original post by elsaruus
Anyone applying to employee benefits consulting receive that email?

nope :frown:(
Original post by bluemuffin
Hi guys! Starting this thread to get some insights from other current applicants like myself :smile: I've been invited to an assessment centre in london for the actuarial consulting pensions stream, anyone had their assessment centre yet and if so how was it? If not, what has everyone applied to and what stage are you at

Update 29/11: got an offer 😊 2ish weeks after the AC

Congrats☺️☺️
Reply 54
did anyone who applied to reward consulting receive that email?

Hey, I applied for Rewards Advisory Consulting but haven't heard anything yet. So assume we are in the same boat? Was tempted to email them and ask for an update but if you're experiencing the same thing it's potentially a department thing.
Reply 55
I haven’t heard anything for investment consulting
Original post by jessvi
Hey, I applied for Rewards Advisory Consulting but haven't heard anything yet. So assume we are in the same boat? Was tempted to email them and ask for an update but if you're experiencing the same thing it's potentially a department thing.

hi! yeah i’m guessing the same
do you remember when you submitted your video interview??
Reply 57
hi! yeah i’m guessing the same
do you remember when you submitted your video interview??

A long time ago now, I want to say end of October/early November. Hopefully we hear back soon but I literally received my auto-generated report and that's it!
Original post by jessvi
A long time ago now, I want to say end of October/early November. Hopefully we hear back soon but I literally received my auto-generated report and that's it!

yeah same😭 how was your report? did it seem positive overall? mine said i lacked confidence -.-
Reply 59
yeah same😭 how was your report? did it seem positive overall? mine said i lacked confidence -.-

No mine said the exact same, which surprised me because I'm usually quite confident during video interviews hahaha. Guess it is AI generated so can be wrong etc. Keep me posted if you hear anything back, but I can't see any other Rewards applicants on this forum so will assume it's the same for everyone lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending