The Student Room Group

Aon Graduate Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jessvi
Hey, I applied for Rewards Advisory Consulting but haven't heard anything yet. So assume we are in the same boat? Was tempted to email them and ask for an update but if you're experiencing the same thing it's potentially a department thing.

I emailed them lol and this is what I got back:

Thank you for your e-mail and apologies for the delay in responding to you, it's an extremely busy period currently for the team.
[start]*[/start]
[start]We can confirm we have received your video interview responses for your Reward Advisory consulting application and the screening team are working through a large volume of applications. We will be in touch as soon as possible with an outcome for you and we appreciate your patience whilst you await an update.[/start]

I haven't received any emails stating when assessment centres would be.
Original post by User8908
Congrats, and best wishes! I’ve applied to the Commercial risk consulting stream, and I’ve been shortlisted for an AC but haven’t received a call yet. It’s been a few weeks - how long did it take you to receive an AC?

Hi did you get the invite for AC yet?
Reply 62
Original post by Tiegan1605
I emailed them lol and this is what I got back:

Thank you for your e-mail and apologies for the delay in responding to you, it's an extremely busy period currently for the team.
[start]*[/start]
[start]We can confirm we have received your video interview responses for your Reward Advisory consulting application and the screening team are working through a large volume of applications. We will be in touch as soon as possible with an outcome for you and we appreciate your patience whilst you await an update.[/start]

I haven't received any emails stating when assessment centres would be.

Thanks for this! I was beginning to worry lol. I still haven't heard anything
Reply 63
Did anyone else get an AC for Insurance Actuarial Consulting & Reinsurance Analytics 2024?

Specifically Strategy & Technology Group (STG) team?

Basically, I am nervous because in their email they mentioned a coding aptitude test. Yikes!!!
anyone heard back for AC for Rewards Advisory Consulting??
Reply 65
Original post by anushkathakurr
anyone heard back for AC for Rewards Advisory Consulting??

nope :frown:
Reply 66
Original post by Eddy253
Did anyone else get an AC for Insurance Actuarial Consulting & Reinsurance Analytics 2024?

Basically, I am nervous because in their email they mentioned a coding aptitude test. Yikes!!!

When is your assessment centre btw?
Reply 67
Original post by Tarun2910
When is your assessment centre btw?

17th Jan - hbu? What role did you apply for?
Reply 68
Original post by Eddy253
17th Jan - hbu? What role did you apply for?

When did you receive this invite and when did you apply to the role of I may ask. I have "passed" the video interview and am awaiting the invite to an AC :/
Reply 69
Original post by Eddy253

Hey, I did apply for this as well. I have not received info about getting into the AC yet unfortunately. How long after the video interview did you get the invite?
Reply 70
Original post by jjs153
Hey, I did apply for this as well. I have not received info about getting into the AC yet unfortunately. How long after the video interview did you get the invite?

I wouldn't worry too much, I think they're still reviewing VI's. I got a reply this morning to say they were impressed with my VI, and I have passed this stage, but cant currently confirm if I'll be shortlisted for an AC.
Reply 71
anyone from software development hear back yet? i did the VI ages ago and no reply since
Reply 72
Did anyone here apply for the Aon Graduate Programme - Development Business Analyst 2024? And has anyone heard back after their VI?
Original post by RamzanH
Anyone who applied to Non-London Investment Consulting heard back at all after the video interview yet?

Hi,

I got an email telling they were impressed with my answers and they were discussing with business to build a shortlist for our assessment centres
Reply 74
Anyone got an AC for Actuarial Consulting - Pensions grad in London?
Reply 75
Does the status of the application automatically say interview in progress” after you’ve completed the VI?
Reply 76
Hi, I got an email telling they were impressed with my answers and they were discussing with business to build a shortlist for our assessment centers. May I know how likely I am gonna get the AC?
Reply 77
Original post by Tarun2910
When did you receive this invite and when did you apply to the role of I may ask. I have "passed" the video interview and am awaiting the invite to an AC :/

I applied on Oct 23rd and only got the AC invite on the 19th of December. Precisely when you hear about the AC depends on the role you applied for. Is your role the same as mine?
Reply 78
Original post by jjs153

Sorry to hear that. It is not necessarily game over though, so don't panic. They are quite slow - I heard 5 weeks after I did the VI.
Reply 79
Original post by bluemuffin
Hi guys! Starting this thread to get some insights from other current applicants like myself :smile: I've been invited to an assessment centre in london for the actuarial consulting pensions stream, anyone had their assessment centre yet and if so how was it? If not, what has everyone applied to and what stage are you at

Update 29/11: got an offer 😊 2ish weeks after the AC

Congratulations on the offer 😀 Could you please provide insight on what the AC consisted of, how you found it etc and any preparation tips? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending