The Student Room Group

King’s College London (KCL) 2024 Postgrad

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
my sister got an offer for the LLM 2024 entry course on 29th nov!
Original post by Ioana16

Wohooo!!! Congrats 👏 You can enjoy your Holidays now without checking on the portal anymore 😄

haha thank you! and yeah it’s so relieving knowing now lol !!
Reply 22
Original post by Ioana16
Congratulations!!! Have you got the offer after a change of the application status? Mine is received and being processed

I don't know specifically, but when I checked the portal after I recieved the email to check it, the status was changed to unconditional offer.
Reply 23
Hi all! I have applied to MSc Artificial Intelligence 2 weeks ago🙏🤞
Anyone else got offers? Been waiting since October for me now 😭
Reply 25
Original post by Dhueusisiwiwi
Anyone else got offers? Been waiting since October for me now 😭

Same 😅 which course?
Original post by Ioana16
Same 😅 which course?

Computational finance!
Reply 27
Original post by Dhueusisiwiwi
Computational finance!

Good luck🤞
Reply 28
applied nov 22, references in on dec 1st, got my offer dec 6th
Original post by chorgan1
applied nov 22, references in on dec 1st, got my offer dec 6th

congrats!! what course did you apply to? 🫶🏼
Reply 30
Applied on 5th December, reference submitted on 7th December. Course MSc Statistics
Reply 31
applied 21st Nov, reference 3 December, offer 8 December (Geopolitics, Resources and Territory)
Reply 32
Original post by stephdunlop
congrats!! what course did you apply to? 🫶🏼

international political economy!
Hi. I recently got offers from UCL and KCL, and I'm considering which one I will aceept. The problem is that I can't find detailed information about each module from the KCL's website. Am I missing something from the website? Or do I have to contact school faculty?
Reply 34
Original post by koreanshorthair
Hi. I recently got offers from UCL and KCL, and I'm considering which one I will aceept. The problem is that I can't find detailed information about each module from the KCL's website. Am I missing something from the website? Or do I have to contact school faculty?

Congratulations!!
Which courses for UCL and KCL and when did you apply?
Original post by ayusamb
Congratulations!!
Which courses for UCL and KCL and when did you apply?

Drug discovery and development. Applied on 23th October and took exact 5 weeks to get offers from both unis. I hope this would help!
Reply 36
Drug discovery and development. Applied on 23th October and took exact 5 weeks to get offers from both unis. I hope this would help!

That's awesome! Congratulations! All the best!
You waiting for other decisions or going with either UCL or KCL?
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 37

And regarding this, you can check out the online prospectus.
Original post by ayusamb
And regarding this, you can check out the online prospectus.

These two are the only unis I applied to so I have to choose one between them. I can see the list of modules and general information about the course from the website, but can't find detailed information about each module.

These two are the only unis I applied to so I have to choose one between them. I can see the list of modules and general information about the course from the website, but can't find detailed information about each module.

you could maybe try reaching out to people who have studied both courses on LinkedIn? they might be able to answer your questions and give you a sense of each one! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending