The Student Room Group

King’s College London (KCL) 2024 Postgrad

Scroll to see replies

Got my offer today for MSc computational finance , applied on 27th October so roughly 8 weeks! Good luck to everyone and enjoy the holidays :smile:)
Original post by Dhueusisiwiwi
Got my offer today for MSc computational finance , applied on 27th October so roughly 8 weeks! Good luck to everyone and enjoy the holidays :smile:)

congrats!! at least you can relax now before the holidays! is kcl your top choice? :smile:
Hellooo 🙂 Got my official offer through finally.. I'll be doing an MSc at King's - Early Intervention in Psychosis
Reply 43
Original post by TooWeirdToLive
Hellooo 🙂 Got my official offer through finally.. I'll be doing an MSc at King's - Early Intervention in Psychosis

Hi!
Congratulations! When did you apply thou?
Original post by ayusamb
Hi!
Congratulations! When did you apply thou?

I think I applied a couple of days after it opened.. so late October :smile:
Found out December.. just before I went off work for Christmas 🥺
(edited 3 months ago)
Has anyone received this message:

"I can confirm that a decision has now been made on your application. Please refer to the ‘Application Status’ heading under Application Overview section of your King's Apply account for further details of the outcome of your application. Please note, it may take up to 24hrs for full details of the decision to become available."

Im so paranoid and have been refreshing the application overview for the past 15 hours
Reply 46
Original post by Godlikem0de

"I can confirm that a decision has now been made on your application. Please refer to the ‘Application Status’ heading under Application Overview section of your King's Apply account for further details of the outcome of your application. Please note, it may take up to 24hrs for full details of the decision to become available."

Im so paranoid and have been refreshing the application overview for the past 15 hours

Hi, so did you get an update from them? Also may I know your application timeline. Thanks
Hi! I applied for an MA in war studies on December 19th, got my reference sent on the 26th and got an offer yesterday evening
Original post by Superrosee
Hi! I applied for an MA in war studies on December 19th, got my reference sent on the 26th and got an offer yesterday evening

Hey!
Congratulations!
Original post by yellow_123

Hey!
Congratulations!

Thank you <3
Reply 50
Original post by Superrosee
Thank you <3

I applied on the 5th of December. Still waiting :frown:
Original post by ayusamb

I applied on the 5th of December. Still waiting :frown:

Hopefully you get in!
Original post by Shakalya
Hi, so did you get an update from them? Also may I know your application timeline. Thanks

Hi,
I got rejected sadly.
Submited my application on the 30th of Nov.
The reference letter was submitted a day later I belive so on the 1st of December.
I received the decision on the 10th of Jan.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 53
Hi,
I got rejected sadly.
Submited my application on the 30th of Nov.
The reference letter was submitted a day later I belive so on the 1st of December.
I received the decision on the 10th of Jan.

Hey,
Sorry to hear that. I am sure you will get something of your choice. 😊
Reply 54
I submitted application on 23 Nov and recommendation was sent on 1st December.

After 6 weeks, all I got just a document status ‘OK for assessment’ update 3days ago 🥹
Reply 55
Original post by pimthawee
I submitted application on 23 Nov and recommendation was sent on 1st December.

After 6 weeks, all I got just a document status ‘OK for assessment’ update 3days ago 🥹

Hey!
Which course?
Reply 56
Hi, Did anyone received offers for KCL Msc Financial Analytics course? I am eager to know the timeline for them to make a decision.
Reply 57

Hi there,

I've applied for the MSc in palliative care and this happened to me. The only thing that I could see was an update on my document status. Applied on 8th January, the change was made on 10th January. Still waiting to hear back from KCL, but not really expecting anything anytime soon.
Reply 58
Original post by Chia May Teh
Got my offer today

Hi when did you apply?
Reply 59
Hii! Has anyone applied for Law & Professional Practice MSc/PG Dip at KCL?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending