The Student Room Group

King’s College London (KCL) 2024 Postgrad

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Got my offer today for MSc Financial Analytics , applied on 28th Nov. Good luck to everyone! Cheers
Reply 61
Original post by Shakalya
Got my offer today for MSc Financial Analytics , applied on 28th Nov. Good luck to everyone! Cheers

Congratulations!! Waiting for any other uni or going with Kings?
Reply 62
Original post by ayusamb
Congratulations!! Waiting for any other uni or going with Kings?

Thanks. Yes waiting for Uni of Edinburg and UCL.
Original post by Chia May Teh
Just applied to MSc Neuroscience today, fingers crossed!

Hey, any updates?
Original post by Shakalya

Do you mind sharing you gpa?
Original post by stephdunlop
Original post by Ioana16

Congratulations!!! Have you got the offer after a change of the application status? Mine is received and being processed

I got an offer letter through for MSc Neuroscience an hour ago and my application status was received and being processed when i last checked yesterday 🫶🏼🫶🏼

Hey, do you mind sharing your gpa?
Original post by so_true_bestie
Original post by stephdunlop
Original post by Ioana16

Congratulations!!! Have you got the offer after a change of the application status? Mine is received and being processed

I got an offer letter through for MSc Neuroscience an hour ago and my application status was received and being processed when i last checked yesterday 🫶🏼🫶🏼

Hey, do you mind sharing your gpa?

hey! i don’t have a GPA since im studying in the UK but my predicted grade is a first if that’s any help :smile:
Original post by AnonPsych
Hi. I have received an offer for MSc Organisational Psychiatry and Psychology on 24th Jan. Congratulations to those who have an offer and good luck to those who are still waiting!

Hi! Can you share your profile? Gpa and when you applied?
I submitted my references last week and got my acceptance back today - MSc Mental Health Studies 🙂
Original post by alessiaspascale
I submitted my references last week and got my acceptance back today - MSc Mental Health Studies 🙂

Do you mind sharing your gpa?
Do you mind sharing your gpa?

a 67 x
Original post by alessiaspascale

a 67 x

Oooo, that’s great! Congratulations!!
Oooo, that’s great! Congratulations!!

Thank you very much. Best of luck with your application!
Reply 73
hey, i applied for MSc finance ☺️ stillwaiting to hear back
Reply 74
For anybody wondering, on the website Admission Report you can check the actual ratio between the number of applicants and the offers made for several courses/universities in the UK.
Reply 75
Hi, I received an offer for PhD in English from King's and am now applying for LAHP scholarship!
Original post by Aglarien
Hi, I received an offer for PhD in English from King's and am now applying for LAHP scholarship!

Congratulations! How long did they take to get back to you?
Reply 77
Congratulations! How long did they take to get back to you?

Oh my application tl was a bit jumbled. Let's say that once I was in contact with my potential supervisor and submitted my RP to her, she's like okay you're in, let's start polishing your scholarship application materials, and do submit your application for a PhD place now. I submitted my application for a place, waited for like three weeks until my materials reached the department, then the department did an "interview" and issued me an offer a day after the interview.
Reply 78
Applied for Medical Ethics and Law in Jan, Fingers crossed !
Hey guys - applied for MSc International Marketing late Nov, but they have held my application for a while since they couldn’t verify my referee’s identity. As of last week this has been sorted - and we have since been doing a lot of back and forth with admissions officers via kings apply.

Two days ago I was asked to verify my fee status, but FYI no offer has been made yet. Would you say it’s a positive sign that they plan to make an offer soon, or a routine check and I might still have to wait ages (or worse lol). Getting a bit restless now!

Thanks and would appreciate any help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending