The Student Room Group

King’s College London (KCL) 2024 Postgrad

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LuckyMN
Hi, got my conditional offer for Global health MSc! anyone else doing it???

Hey!! Yes. I still haven’t decided between that or Global Health, Social Justice and Public Policy. What’s your background, if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by so_true_bestie
Hey!! Yes. I still haven’t decided between that or Global Health, Social Justice and Public Policy. What’s your background, if you don’t mind me asking?
I was also considering global health,social justice and Public policy.
My background is biomedical science 😄
Original post by LuckyMN
I was also considering global health,social justice and Public policy.
My background is biomedical science 😄

Where did you do your undergrad from?
Does anyone's application status just show 'submitted' for over a few weeks?
Original post by rishabh728
Hey
I applied for MSc Finance and my Recommendation was submitted on 16 February still waiting for a reply

What did you enter as your predicted grade?
Anyone else apply for the Electronic Engineering with Management Msc?
Reply 106
got a conditional offer for international peace and security yesterday! for anyone wondering, it came two days after the status of my documents changed from 'received' to 'document is OK' 🙂
Reply 107
Hi All, I have applied for an MSc in Digital Marketing on Feb. 26th have not heard back yet, anyone in the same situation? Any Digital Marketing offer holders?
I just got accepted yesterday. Would love to get to know ppl♥️lmk if u wanna be friends!🤣🤣
Original post by looloolalaz1
I just got accepted yesterday. Would love to get to know ppl♥️lmk if u wanna be friends!🤣🤣

What course did you apply for? And when did you apply (just to estimate how long KCL takes to respond)?
Original post by NeverGivingUp
What course did you apply for? And when did you apply (just to estimate how long KCL takes to respond)?

I applied for Digital Marketing. I applied two weeks ago and heard from them yesterday. I really hold a great GPA and tons of working experience! I think it depends on the department as well
Original post by looloolalaz1

Also, congratulations!
Hey, I received an offer for an MSc in Psychology and Neuroscience of Mind-Body Interface! 😊
Original post by Kaz_xx
Hey, I received an offer for an MSc in Psychology and Neuroscience of Mind-Body Interface! 😊

Congratulations!! Isn't that the new course the IOPPN just introduced? It looked very interesting :biggrin:
Original post by TooWeirdToLive
Congratulations!! Isn't that the new course the IOPPN just introduced? It looked very interesting :biggrin:

Thank you! Yes it’s the new course.
Original post by Kaz_xx
Thank you! Yes it’s the new course.

🥺That's lovely news! Hope you enjoy the course!

I'm on the Early intervention for Psychosis course, getting excited to start in Sept.
Anyone heard back for the clinical psychotherapy course yet?
Original post by TooWeirdToLive
🥺That's lovely news! Hope you enjoy the course!
I'm on the Early intervention for Psychosis course, getting excited to start in Sept.

Thanks, I'm excited for this one 😊
Oooh that sounds interesting. Congrats!
How are your reference requests going through? My referee never received hers
received my offer for ESG management! anyone else on this course?
(edited 1 week ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending