The Student Room Group

gcu vs ntu vs strathclyde

I'm currently in my first year doing LLB law at ntu. I am wanting to move to Glasgow (family) after my undergraduate however law obviously has different components in Scotland vs England. Would it be worth it to move to either gcu or Strathclyde and restart my year as a Scots law student or would it be better to continue to study at ntu and then complete the intra-UK transfer test? I'm not sure on which has better education.
Reply 1
Original post by vsloan3
I'm currently in my first year doing LLB law at ntu. I am wanting to move to Glasgow (family) after my undergraduate however law obviously has different components in Scotland vs England. Would it be worth it to move to either gcu or Strathclyde and restart my year as a Scots law student or would it be better to continue to study at ntu and then complete the intra-UK transfer test? I'm not sure on which has better education.

if you want to practise law in Scotland once you graduate then it's definitely worth moving to either one (would recommend Strath though since it's rated higher for law in Scotland!!) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending