Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Official Lancaster University Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Cee.NK
I just got an offer for Film & English Literature and I’m planing on making Lancaster my firm !!

I’m doing English lit and creative writing!! Planning on making it my firm too 🙂
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by Cee.NK
I just got an offer for Film & English Literature and I’m planing on making Lancaster my firm !!

Hey @Cee.NK,

That's amazing to hear! Congratulations on getting your offer!! :smile:

Millie
Lancaster Student Ambassador, 3rd Year Psychology BSc
Reply 22
Original post by mialiliee
I’m doing English lit and creative writing!! Planning on making it my firm too 🙂

I haven’t spoken to anyone else doing English lit or applying to Lancaster, do you want to trade socials?? 🙂
Got an offer for AAA Natural Sciences. (or AAB is I firm it).
Original post by Anonymous #1
Got an offer for AAA Natural Sciences. (or AAB is I firm it).

Hi Anon,
Congrats on your offer for natural sciences at Lancaster! Which pathway are you looking at taking?
If you have any questions about Lancaster feel free to ask.
-Jasmine (Lancaster student ambassador, 3rd year Geography)
Reply 25
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hi Anon,
Congrats on your offer for natural sciences at Lancaster! Which pathway are you looking at taking?
If you have any questions about Lancaster feel free to ask.
-Jasmine (Lancaster student ambassador, 3rd year Geography)

Biology and Chemistry.
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @Lancaster University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Last week, I got my offer for marketing management AAB/ABB (if they put them as firm) and it’s going to be my firm choice
Original post by Anonymous #2
Last week, I got my offer for marketing management AAB/ABB (if they put them as firm) and it’s going to be my firm choice

Hi!

Congratulations on your offer!
Feel free to ask any questions about the university, and look out for an invitation to any in-person or online offer holder events to learn more about your course :smile:

Polina,
Lancaster University Student Ambassador.
Hi!

Feel free to ask any questions about the university, and look out for an invitation to any in-person or online offer holder events to learn more about your course :smile:

Polina,

I got a email few days from Lancaster saying that they have given me a password and username to access to offer events, accommodation etc do you when I would’ve to book offer events yet
Original post by Anonymous #2
I got a email few days from Lancaster saying that they have given me a password and username to access to offer events, accommodation etc do you when I would’ve to book offer events yet

Usually Lancaster's first offer holder events start in February. You should get an invitation to book the offer events via email. If no invitation arrives (do check your junk email), email [email protected].
Here is some more information about the offer holder events: https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/study/open-days/offer-holder-events/

Polina,
Reply 30
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @Lancaster University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

CS and Maths ABC (A in maths) anyone else planning on going for maths/cs?
Original post by reyhanaa
I'm holding an offer for Bsc Geography (F800)! Planning on Lancaster being my firm 😁. I'm doing Geography, Biology, & Psychology at A level.

I am a second year Earth and Environmental Science student and studying geography at Lancaster is very exciting, it's great to hear you're planning on making us your firm choice! We are holding a number of offer holder events you are welcome to come to if you're interested in seeing a bit more of what you'll be doing on your degree! if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Lucy (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)
Human Geography Offer holder here! Looking forward to visiting again on the offer holder day! Studying Biology, Maths and English Lit at A Level, and really like the idea of the major/minor system at Lancaster and being able to study another subject alongside Human Geography!
Original post by squemily16
Human Geography Offer holder here! Looking forward to visiting again on the offer holder day! Studying Biology, Maths and English Lit at A Level, and really like the idea of the major/minor system at Lancaster and being able to study another subject alongside Human Geography!

Hi @squemily16
Congrats on your Human Geography offer at Lancaster! I'm currently in my 3rd year studying physical geography and in my 1st year I minored in ecology and conservation. If you have any questions about the geography department or Lancaster in general, feel free to ask!
-Jasmine (Lancaster Student Ambassador)
marketing offer holder!
Original post by Anonymous #3
marketing offer holder!

If you have any questions about Lancaster feel free to ask! 🙂

Florence (Lancaster University student ambassador)
Offer to do Electronic and Electrical Engineering (H607), I'm doing an access course not A levels(I'm 31). 30 distinctions, 15 merits. Got all distinctions so far.
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Chris smith6
Offer to do Electronic and Electrical Engineering (H607), I'm doing an access course not A levels(I'm 31). 30 distinctions, 15 merits. Got all distinctions so far.

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions about Lancaster.
Becky (Lancaster university student ambassador)
Hi!

Polina,

When do we have to apply for student accommodation and how many can we apply for
Original post by stargirl28
When do we have to apply for student accommodation and how many can we apply for

Hi!
You will be contacted via email by the accommodation team in around June to apply for accommodation. You can choose a top choice and a backup and you are also able to select preferences such as location or room type e.g. ensuite or shared facilities.
Hope this helps,
Becky (Lancaster University student ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending