The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Official Lancaster University Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mialiliee
Anyone going to the offer holder day on Saturday 24th Feb (next week)? I have an offer for English lit and was wondering if many people are going xx

I'm going for fine art ☺️
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 81

Ahhh so am I! Do you wanna exchange socials?

Yeah ofc ! I use instagram most but don’t mind snapchat if you want
Original post by soldier_510

Omg same, do you wanna exchange socials??

yeeees , @kaytiep on insta!!
hi, is it weird to attend a offer holder day on my own; do i need to bring my parents?
Original post by kaytiep888
hi, is it weird to attend a offer holder day on my own; do i need to bring my parents?

Not weird at all. Some go with parents others dont. If you decide to go on the train to Lancaster you will be wanting the number 4 bus from the train station to campus.

Hi @kaytiep888 ,
It completely personal preference, some people choose to come on their own, some choose to come with their parents.
If you have any questions about attending an offer holder day, feel free to ask!
-Jasmine (Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Reply 86

Hi! I recently attended an offer holder day (with my mum), it seemed like there were roughly the same number of people there with and without parents.
Reply 88
Original post by Cee.NK
Yeah ofc ! I use instagram most but don’t mind snapchat if you want
What’s ur insta?!
Reply 89
What’s ur insta?!

It’s @chenay.kamara !!
Reply 90
Original post by Cee.NK
It’s @chenay.kamara !!
Just followed you! :smile:
hi guys, i've received an offer for psychology (aab) and i'm studying biology, psych and religious studies at alevel. i'm planning to make lancaster my firm :smile:
Reply 92
Original post by Anonymous #8
hi guys, i've received an offer for psychology (aab) and i'm studying biology, psych and religious studies at alevel. i'm planning to make lancaster my firm :smile:
Nice! I’m doing English lit 🙂 do you wanna exchange socials?
Original post by reyhanaa
I'm holding an offer for Bsc Geography (F800)! Planning on Lancaster being my firm 😁. I'm doing Geography, Biology, & Psychology at A level.
Hi there!

Congrats on getting and offer! If you do make Lancaster your firm choice on UCAS you would be confirmed a place for on-campus accommodation.

If you have any more questions regarding your intended course or Lancaster university, feel free to leave your questions here.

Best wishes,
Lancaster University Student Ambassador,
Glory.
Reply 94
Nice! I’m doing English lit 🙂 do you wanna exchange socials?
yeah sure what socials do you use?
Original post by squemily16
Human Geography Offer holder here! Looking forward to visiting again on the offer holder day! Studying Biology, Maths and English Lit at A Level, and really like the idea of the major/minor system at Lancaster and being able to study another subject alongside Human Geography!
hi!! i have a human geography offer too!!
Original post by Anonymous #4
Hi i’m also holding a human geography offer. When do you plan on going on your open day im quite excited to go see the uni
hey!! i have an offer for human geography too, when's your offers holders day?
Reply 97
Original post by helxnn
yeah sure what socials do you use?
I have insta and snap as my main two. My instas mialiliee 🙂 wbu??
Reply 98
I have insta and snap as my main two. My instas mialiliee 🙂 wbu??
my insta is _helennk ill follow u :smile:
Reply 99
Is anyone here doing biomedical sciences or something similar starting in 2024?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending