Official University of Warwick Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

haha no worries
yeah either UCL/Manchester
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from University of Warwick for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:
Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
Hi! I applied to Warwick twice: once for philosophy and once for philosophy with psychology. I have received offers from my other 3 applications but nothing from Warwick. Is anyone in the same boat?
offer holder day tomorrow (for some) - would it be weird if i brought my mum? was gunna bring my friends but they both cancelled on me and im scared of going alone
Original post by TazmeenX
offer holder day tomorrow (for some) - would it be weird if i brought my mum? was gunna bring my friends but they both cancelled on me and im scared of going alone

i’m bringing my mum when i go too, so don’t worry abt it!! hoping i get lse/ucl but going just in case it ends up being my firm :smile:
Original post by isha_07
i’m bringing my mum when i go too, so don’t worry abt it!! hoping i get lse/ucl but going just in case it ends up being my firm :smile:
ahh good good good. same i want to firm lse but haven't actually got a decision looool although i did really like warwick so i would be happy to go there
Original post by TazmeenX
ahh good good good. same i want to firm lse but haven't actually got a decision looool although i did really like warwick so i would be happy to go there

crossing my fingers for both of us for lse!!
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
anyone got law offers?
Original post by Anonymous #28
anyone got law offers?

yes, got mine in jan :smile:
Original post by emm4nuella
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Thank you 👍
anyone got cs offers?
Offer for economics a few weeks ago - A*A*A in any of my four subjects - maths further maths physics economics (all predicted A* for application btw)
Original post by Anonymous #38
anyone got cs offers?
My friend has think he got it really late February but his was contextual so those might come at a different time. Hope that helps! Have you? :smile:
Original post by Charlorey
My friend has think he got it really late February but his was contextual so those might come at a different time. Hope that helps! Have you? :smile:
nah I haven't
Hi is there like a GC or anything to connect with offer holders??
heyy, any biomedical science offer holders and are you guys thinking of firming Warwick?? :p::curious:
Hey y'all! Is anyone here going to the offer holder day on Monday 18th?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Anonymous #39
Offer for economics a few weeks ago - A*A*A in any of my four subjects - maths further maths physics economics (all predicted A* for application btw)
If you don’t mind me asking, when did you send your application in?
Got an EPAIS offer the day before yesterday (A* A* A conditional)!

Quick Reply

Latest