The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official University of Warwick Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from University of Warwick for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:
Click here to join other university offer holder threads!

Hi! I've applied for 2 courses at Warwick, English lit and English and theatre. I've just got my offer for English and theatre which is my top choice just waiting tk hear back about the lit one now. Does anyone else have an offer for English and theatre? 💪
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Anonymous #24
Hi, have an Accounting & Finance offer !

Same here. Where else did you apply?
Hi, is there a Warwick offer holders gc? I've been searching around for any mention of one existing, but I can't find any. Thanks
hii! i've gotten a conditional offer for law and i have taken business, economics and entrepreneurship in grade 12
Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well.

Last night I firmed my offer from Warwick for Maths, but I need 3 A* (Maths, Further Maths, Physics) :frown:

While of course I wouldn't have firmed if I didn't think it was possible, I'm naturally a little nervous. The exams have gotten way harder over the past few years apparently, and needing to have every single paper I do go well (11 of them!!) is quite terrifying. Anyone else in a similar position?
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Original post by kashi.xo
hii! i've gotten a conditional offer for law and i have taken business, economics and entrepreneurship in grade 12

Hi when did u apply are you international/contextual and when did you get the offer through?
Hello everyone, TSR Goes Green is back where across the site, you can engage in many conversations centring on the environment and nature! @flowersinmyhair made a thread asking whether the campus environment influenced your uni choices, and @Scotland Yard wants to know your opinion on whether unis should ban meat from their menus! Would love to know your thoughts in both threads :smile:!

Click the links below to get involved!

Do you think universities should ban meat from their menus? - The Student Room
Did the campus environment influence your uni decision? - The Student Room

And if you want to get involved with more TSR Goes Green threads that may interest you, look no further: TSR Goes Green! Mk II - 2024 Hub thread - The Student Room
How does everyone feel now that warwick is being removed from the russel group?
Original post by Anonymous #27

hahah it’s not April 1st anymore for me :wink:
Original post by arjunshivpatel
hahah it’s not April 1st anymore for me :wink:

there is an article abt it
Original post by Anonymous

I hope your source isn't this article published by The Tab on April Fools' Day?
Original post by DataVenia
I hope your source isn't this article published by The Tab on April Fools' Day?

had to ruin it didnt ya man
had to ruin it didnt ya man

Yup, but only after April Fools' Day had been and gone.
i applied in december and still haven’t heard back on my application for law. do u think i should email them 🫠
i applied in december and still haven’t heard back on my application for law. do u think i should email them 🫠

im in the same boat yh I think it's worth emailing
Hi when did u apply are you international/contextual and when did you get the offer through?

Hello! I sent my application on 29th of october and got an offer around 15th november. I am an international student from India, what about you?

yes, i applied in october end and received a conditional offer for law in november itself so i think you should email them

Yea... you should email them about the tentative response period. So you get a fair ideawhen to hear back
Original post by Anonymous #28
im in the same boat yh I think it's worth emailing

i filled out some form on their website. hoping to hear back soon 🤞🏼
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from University of Warwick for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:
Click here to join other university offer holder threads!

Hey.., I just received my offer for PPE, with a conditional offer on IB diploma aggregate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending