Original post by Anonymous #51
I am still waiting for PPE offer, feel a little nervous

me too😞
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 301
Original post by n234567891011213
Hi guys, just got my offer for pol and econ with the condition of meeting their undergrad language requirements - I've already done IELTS and submitted my results through UCAS from the start. However, LSE FAQ says to submit it in a questionnaire that is attached to my offer letter but I can't seem to find it. Do I need to receive an email after firming LSE before I get this questionnaire? Thanks

can I know what is your predicted results ?
Original post by SKOO06
can I know what is your predicted results ?

I've got 4a* achieved
Original post by Anonymous #48
I booked it today for a single en-suite like an hr ago so there are still some left :smile:
They had the 315 pw and the 298 pw for en-suite ones at Bankside

ahhh this is scaring me because I want to get an en suite at bankside but also wanna wait until April 24th to firm LSE as i’m still not 100% 😭😭 Do you think that’s too risky?
Original post by Anonymous #52
ahhh this is scaring me because I want to get an en suite at bankside but also wanna wait until April 24th to firm LSE as i’m still not 100% 😭😭 Do you think that’s too risky?

By 24th its definitely gone
is bankside/passfield fully booked
Hi guys, are there any offer holder group chats?
hi guys can anyone tell me how to create an lse public account? im trying to log in to book accom but it keeps saying it doesnt recognise my username 😕
Original post by cleocleocleo
hi guys can anyone tell me how to create an lse public account? im trying to log in to book accom but it keeps saying it doesnt recognise my username 😕

they send an invite to create one after you’ve firmed lse
got an offer for pols and ir two months ago! lmk if there’s a group chat for offer holders.

Same, haven't received an email with a link to create it either
Original post by Anonymous #33
they send an invite to create one after you’ve firmed lse

How long did it take you to get the email? I firmed about a week ago and i haven’t got anything
is there an actuarial science gc?
Has anyone got an offer for Data Science?
Original post by maryamseraj
Anyone else holding an offer for Data Science Bsc?

I am - haven’t found anyone else yet
Original post by Anonymous #15
is there an actuarial science gc?

not yet i think
Original post by Anonymmous
not yet i think

Shall we make a group chat?
Has anyone been able to get into the LSE freshers ig account or any group chats?? I requested the ig account a few days ago and still haven’t been let in
Original post by run1234
Shall we make a group chat?

i mean i havent got an offer for actuarial yet so i cant join yet :<

How long did it take you to get the email? I firmed about a week ago and i haven’t got anything

i firmed a month ago and they hadn’t sent it to me either so i had to call undergrad admissions ( student recruitment ) and they sent the email almost immediately after the call

i think lse is closed for easter so you could try calling after that period

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending