The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Official University of Edinburgh Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by consulting-cinde
For anyone who has an offer, what was your application status on EUCLID before you received an offer? I’m still waiting on a decision and it has said ‘Your application is pending our decision’ since I applied in December.

i think it’s something like “ready for decision” (i keep checking too see changes lol)
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
For anyone who has an offer, what was your application status on EUCLID before you received an offer? I’m still waiting on a decision and it has said ‘Your application is pending our decision’ since I applied in December.

Mine was still saying pending like the day before I got my offer so it doesn’t really mean much
Hi,
I just got an offer for psychology and economics and I’m going to firm Edinburgh. Just wondering if anyone has any advice for which accommodation do apply to?
Hi for accommodation the website is kinda confusing me, cause some of the accommodations have small standard and large rooms but show the same exact picture for all 3 rooms, just wondering if there is any other way of looking at the rooms to figure out what sizes they are?
Anyone heard for Scot’s law
There is a Edinburgh Uni Offer holders group on Facebook btw 🙂

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1731819037059164
Hi, I applied for French and Politics in early December and haven’t heard back either we should hear back this month or even April at the latest I hope!

I applied for the exact same is October and still nothing. Bit surprised as i though it would be a fairly small course and therefore would have heard back sooner.
Original post by Anonymous #31
I applied for the exact same is October and still nothing. Bit surprised as i though it would be a fairly small course and therefore would have heard back sooner.

I thought so too, I’ve not heard of anyone else apply for French and Politics Hopefully we hear back soon are you applying from Scotland?
I thought so too, I’ve not heard of anyone else apply for French and Politics Hopefully we hear back soon are you applying from Scotland?

Yes me neither, kind of thought they might not even run the course if no one else had applied haha. No from UK so worried that might bring me down but ive applied with A*AA so hope because its higher than the entry requirements that may help.
Yes me neither, kind of thought they might not even run the course if no one else had applied haha. No from UK so worried that might bring me down but ive applied with A*AA so hope because its higher than the entry requirements that may help.

I was wondering if they were doing English applicants or international applicants first or something like that, but I’m applying from Scotland and I still haven’t heard it’s so annoying lol
I was wondering if they were doing English applicants or international applicants first or something like that, but I’m applying from Scotland and I still haven’t heard it’s so annoying lol

Yeah i keep coming up with reasons for why they've not replied! I saw someone went to Edi for a combined degree with a language and only had 10 people on their course so not quite sure whats with the wait haha
Original post by eflorence
Yeah i keep coming up with reasons for why they've not replied! I saw someone went to Edi for a combined degree with a language and only had 10 people on their course so not quite sure whats with the wait haha

i guess it’s because they’ll have people for course one course two and the combined course with people going to the same lectures for them. i’m waiting for a joint course too, i get the struggle lol

Smaller courses need not reply faster. If anything, it will probably take longer because it's easier to process so they will "procrastinate" the viewing process to a later date.
Reply 273

I’ve applied (in Oct) for German and politics and am in scotland and still not heard! So frustrating!
Got my offer yesterday for English Lit and Classics at AAA which was below the standard A*AA so that was nice! I’m currently taking English Literature, English Language and Sociology for A-level with predicted A*A*A* and an A* in my EPQ
Reply 275
Got my offer for physics(Bsc) of A*AA after a painfully long wait. I was just kinda thinking if there is any way to apply and switch to second year entry at this point if possible, when I applied I didn't think much about it, but right now I am still deciding between Edinburgh and UCL, I prefer Edinburgh, but I dont want to spend four years on Bsc, Any information on that would be useful thank you.

Applying from England btw, predicted 3 A* in Maths, Further maths and Physics.
Original post by Hopefulug
Anyone heard for Scot’s law

Yes, daughter heard today (29th) - unconditional offer for Scots Law with Spanish.
Hiya,
I've just received an offer for English Literature at Edinburgh! Anyone else? 😁
Original post by Anonymous #33
Hiya,
I've just received an offer for English Literature at Edinburgh! Anyone else? 😁
yes!
International student here (US) and received my unconditional offer for MA Geography two days ago. Was the last of the five to come in so it was a bit nerve-wracking. Deciding between UoE and Cardiff, with a slight favor to UoE.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending