University of Edinburgh

Official University of Edinburgh Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #10
Has anyone heard from economics!!

nope
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Is there a spreadsheet with offers for this year?
Is anybody else getting called by the uni to talk about student experience?
Original post by Anonymous #4
Is anybody else getting called by the uni to talk about student experience?

I haven’t recieved anything of the sort
Original post by jphillips7083
I haven’t recieved anything of the sort

Strange. No idea what's it about
Reply 85
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from University of Edinburgh for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/subjects from other qualifications you are taking and the subject you want to study at uni!! :smile:

Chemical Engineering
IB HL - Physics, Chemistry, Maths AA
Offer - 37/45 (Chem 6, Maths 6, Physics 6, English A 5)
hii i've got an offer for artificial intelligence and computer science! i do art, computer science and maths predicted a*a*a respectively and got offer abb because i fall under widening participation. anyone else doing the same course? xx
Original post by Anonymous #12
hii i've got an offer for artificial intelligence and computer science! i do art, computer science and maths predicted a*a*a respectively and got offer abb because i fall under widening participation. anyone else doing the same course? xx

Hi! I’ve also received an offer for computer science 🙂 I’m so excited lol
Reply 88
Hey ya’ll! I’m about to accept an unconditional for Philosophy and Theology :smile:
Reply 89
Has anyone received an offer yet for English lit?
Reply 90
Original post by ir1sf
Has anyone received an offer yet for English lit?

nope, still waiting
Reply 91
Original post by sexml13
nope, still waiting

Fingers crossed!
I got offer for Medicinal Chemistry, offer IB38/45
Has anybody received an offer for psychology yet?
I got a conditional offer today for German and Philosophy !! 🙂
Reply 95
Original post by pickle_nick5
I got a conditional offer today for German and Philosophy !! 🙂

Congrats!
Reply 96
Original post by z1ggystardust_
Hi!! Got my offer early last month for English Literature! I’m currently taking English Lit, History and Spanish at A-Level and hoping to continue History in first year! I’ve also got offers from Leeds, York, Liverpool and Northumbria - still deciding on my insurance choice - anyone else taking lit next year???

hey! i'm taking lang and lit next year :-) i've got my a-levels back and they're pretty **** compared to my predicted so i was surprised to get an offer. i got the rejection email from cambridge yesterday... my interviews went well so i'm assuming the difference in my actual and predicted grades threw them off. i did english language, literature, accounts, and economics for my a-levels. also holding offers from manchester and kcl, waiting on ucl. hopefully we'll be in the same class!
Reply 97
Original post by zeynepbaser
I just got an offer for English Language and Literature! For reference I am an international IB student and the offer was conditional.

i'm an international a lvl student and i'm holding a conditional offer for the same course!! good luck for your exams and hope to see you in september!
Reply 98
Edinburgh have a quota of home Scottish students they can take which means they are more likely to be offering conditionals etc to international students and English students at the moment as these basically fund the Scottish students who don't pay fees. The Home students usually get offers later when all applications are made. I noticed this as I have applied to Scottish universities and 2 immediately gave me offers within a week of application but classed me as international. The other 3 classed me as home and have not made any offers.
Original post by kaipahead
Edinburgh have a quota of home Scottish students they can take which means they are more likely to be offering conditionals etc to international students and English students at the moment as these basically fund the Scottish students who don't pay fees. The Home students usually get offers later when all applications are made. I noticed this as I have applied to Scottish universities and 2 immediately gave me offers within a week of application but classed me as international. The other 3 classed me as home and have not made any offers.

My daughter who is international got an offer from UoE as the last offer, even after LSE offer. I think it was the end of April last year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending