The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College London Interviews

Any idea when International Imperial College applicants will be invited to interview if they are?
Original post by Anonymous
Any idea when International Imperial College applicants will be invited to interview if they are?

I was thinking the same! Which course did you apply for?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
I received an interview invitation 4 days after i submitted my application. I think the process will vary depending on the department you are applying for.
Original post by jeju1707
I received an interview invitation 4 days after i submitted my application. I think the process will vary depending on the department you are applying for.

I read something similar earlier, which course did you apply for? My application portal is showing an error in submission, which I just noticed, emailed them, and am now waiting for their response!
Reply 4
I was thinking the same! Which course did you apply for?

I did earth science but I think that they are prioritizing domestic applicants for in-person interviews for now. I'm just not sure how long international people will have to wait.
I did earth science but I think that they are prioritizing domestic applicants for in-person interviews for now. I'm just not sure how long international people will have to wait.

I guess that depends on the department yes, I applied for strategic marketing, that has only online interviews through kira for everyone. I believe you might be correct on the preference side! I think they take at least 2 weeks before replying back for interviews anyway :')
Reply 6
I applied for CS. I am a home student. I applied on 27/09 and sat the admissions test on 12/10. One month later (couple of days here and there), I got an interview invite for the 29th.
Original post by vnayak
I applied for CS. I am a home student. I applied on 27/09 and sat the admissions test on 12/10. One month later (couple of days here and there), I got an interview invite for the 29th.

Mee too, I got invited on 24th, my application was sent to the department on 6th, giving mine on 28th maybe. good luck with yours! Did you hear back after that?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #2
Mee too, I got invited on 24th, my application was sent to the department on 6th, giving mine on 28th maybe. good luck with yours! Did you hear back after that?

I got an email after the interview invite telling me the rough structure of the day and how things will be and where I need to go. I got that maybe 3-4 days ago?
Reply 9
Hi just wanted to ask what are you meant to wear to an interview?
Reply 10
Original post by -M-M-K-
Hi just wanted to ask what are you meant to wear to an interview?

Absolutely anything you want. I wore something semi-casual. Some people wore hoodies, some wore suits. It absolutely doesn't matter. Is your interview online or in-person? If it's online, even more reason to wear whatever you want so long as there is no propaganda or anything else of the sort.

If it's in person, I'd be slightly more careful but it doesn't matter too much. At the end of the day, it's what you say in the interview that matters so what you wear will not be taken into account too much.
I applied to imperial medicine for 2024 entry and I’m waiting for an interview offer. Has anyone gotten shortlisted for interview yet? And does anyone know when abouts imperial gets back to candidates about interviews? Thanks so much
Reply 12
Original post by Dls.12345
I applied to imperial medicine for 2024 entry and I’m waiting for an interview offer. Has anyone gotten shortlisted for interview yet? And does anyone know when abouts imperial gets back to candidates about interviews? Thanks so much

My friends got shortlisted and completed interviews un January....I think they are starting to send out decisions now but I might be wrong. Wishing you the best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending