The Student Room Group

Is it okay for my classmate to be touchy?

My classmate started touching me a week ago, he tried to touch my arms and legs always slaps my ass and trys to close me in a room (just me and him) then he grabbed and squashed my ass. i tried to run away but all he does is says its in a friendly way. He doesnt do that to anyone, no one has ever seen him act that way. Tho my classmates they had seen just not and they do nothing about it, ofc he doesnt do it in front of class he just does after there is me and him, 2 classmates left. I dont feel comfortable but also i kinda like him. I like touchy people, hugs and ect. But not that way..
Original post by Anonymous
My classmate started touching me a week ago, he tried to touch my arms and legs always slaps my ass and trys to close me in a room (just me and him) then he grabbed and squashed my ass. i tried to run away but all he does is says its in a friendly way. He doesnt do that to anyone, no one has ever seen him act that way. Tho my classmates they had seen just not and they do nothing about it, ofc he doesnt do it in front of class he just does after there is me and him, 2 classmates left. I dont feel comfortable but also i kinda like him. I like touchy people, hugs and ect. But not that way..

This is completely inappropriate. If he’s touching you without your consent it is sexual harassment.
Original post by Anonymous

Whether you like each other or not there's no excuse for behaviour like that - do something about it now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending