The Student Room Group

crush advice pretty pls

omg i’m so into him it’s actually upsetting💔😞 but BASICALLY i really like this guy, and he thinks of me as just a good friend. I know this because my best friends boyfriend is friends with him, and so she speaks to him a lot. She asked him about me and he said he just thinks of me as a good friend. This is completely okay and I understand but THE MIXED SIGNALS BRO.
Recently I went on a school trip and there were times were we’d just walk around together and talk for ages at a time and get on soooo well, and he was super sweet. AND on the last day we went into the catacombs, and we were walking together right, and I was shining my phone torch whilst he looked for bones in the tombs. And a few of them were quite high up and I couldn’t see and I asked him if he could see anything and he picked me up🤭🤭🤭. I FEEL LIKE IM READING INTO IT💔
SORRY THIS IS LITERALLY YAP CENTRAL
Original post by Anonymous #1
omg i’m so into him it’s actually upsetting💔😞 but BASICALLY i really like this guy, and he thinks of me as just a good friend. I know this because my best friends boyfriend is friends with him, and so she speaks to him a lot. She asked him about me and he said he just thinks of me as a good friend. This is completely okay and I understand but THE MIXED SIGNALS BRO.
Recently I went on a school trip and there were times were we’d just walk around together and talk for ages at a time and get on soooo well, and he was super sweet. AND on the last day we went into the catacombs, and we were walking together right, and I was shining my phone torch whilst he looked for bones in the tombs. And a few of them were quite high up and I couldn’t see and I asked him if he could see anything and he picked me up🤭🤭🤭. I FEEL LIKE IM READING INTO IT💔
Wow, sounds like you're really bending over backwards to read into every little interaction. Hate to break it to you, but constantly analyzing every move and grasping at straws won't change the fact that he sees you as just a friend. Maybe it's time to drop the act and move on instead of clinging onto false hope . That mf is playing with your feelings , my friend.
Yeah you’re reading into it too much, these do just sound like friendly interactions to me hate to break it to you! If a guy likes you he’d purposely be less touchy and close as it’s an awkward thing to admit especially if you’re young.
Reply 3
Original post by anonymous #2
wow, sounds like you're really bending over backwards to read into every little interaction. Hate to break it to you, but constantly analyzing every move and grasping at straws won't change the fact that he sees you as just a friend. Maybe it's time to drop the act and move on instead of clinging onto false hope . That mf is playing with your feelings , my friend.
thank you i meeded that tbh
Reply 4
Who knows? Maybe he does like you but is being humble for the time being. Maybe see if he's interested in you and make a move rather than calling it quits already. Unless, you're very certain it's strictly friends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending