The Student Room Group

Woodhouse College Interviews?

I just wanted to ask a quick question about whether or not woodhouse college does 6th form interviews as i have heard they do from a few of my classmates but i'm not really sure, can someone just clear that up for me?
also if they do do interviews what type of questions would they ask during the interview?
Thanks
Reply 1
Heyy no they don’t do interviews. However make sure they your application is strong :smile:
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by abc-2006
Heyy no they don’t do interviews. However make sure they your application is strong :smile:

Ohh okay that's a relief 😭 Thank youu
Reply 3
Original post by doughnutsareslay
Ohh okay that's a relief 😭 Thank youu

They only do interviews for certain candidates such as people who are home-schooled or take less than 8 gcses
Original post by CAL.118
They only do interviews for certain candidates such as people who are home-schooled or take less than 8 gcses

Ohh okay thanks so much!
What about people who have come from abroad? like for eg i wasn't born in the uk but ive lived here for like over 12 years, would i have to have an interview?
Reply 5
Original post by doughnutsareslay
Ohh okay thanks so much!
What about people who have come from abroad? like for eg i wasn't born in the uk but ive lived here for like over 12 years, would i have to have an interview?

I think as long as they can tell you speak English well they shouldn't be too worried about you not being born here. Often when applying it asks if you've lived here for at least 3 years, and you have, so it should be okay!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending