The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Geography Competitive?

Hii! I just wanted to ask if geography is a competitive degree, because my predicted grades are A*AA and my GCSEs are 777766665, and Im planning on applying to Durham, Southhampton, Exeter, York, and Durham being my aiming high Uni. What do you think my honest chances are?
Original post by Loliara
Hii! I just wanted to ask if geography is a competitive degree, because my predicted grades are A*AA and my GCSEs are 777766665, and Im planning on applying to Durham, Southhampton, Exeter, York, and Durham being my aiming high Uni. What do you think my honest chances are?

Hiya

I'm not sure how competitive Geography is but I would say that as long as you meet the entry requirements and can demonstrate an interest in the course through a strong personal statement, you have as much a chance of receiving an offer as anybody else. Nobody can possibly tell you whether you'll receive an offer just based on your grades anyway, so might as well just apply and find out the outcome for yourself :smile:

-Himieka
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Durham Students
Hiya

I'm not sure how competitive Geography is but I would say that as long as you meet the entry requirements and can demonstrate an interest in the course through a strong personal statement, you have as much a chance of receiving an offer as anybody else. Nobody can possibly tell you whether you'll receive an offer just based on your grades anyway, so might as well just apply and find out the outcome for yourself :smile:

-Himieka

Thank you for your response!
Original post by Loliara

Hi @Loliara,

It's great to hear you are interested in applying to the University of Exeter! If you meet the entry requirements and have a strong personal statement, you will have as good a chance as anyone else!

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about studying here at Exeter and I'll be happy to get back to you!

Best of luck with your application!

Kitty
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Reply 4
Original post by ExeterStudentRep
Hi @Loliara,

It's great to hear you are interested in applying to the University of Exeter! If you meet the entry requirements and have a strong personal statement, you will have as good a chance as anyone else!

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about studying here at Exeter and I'll be happy to get back to you!

Best of luck with your application!

Kitty
University of Exeter Student Ambassador

Thank you so much for your response!!!

Quick Reply

Latest