The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust US programme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jtxk
No because same 😅 they only watched like 75% of my video but thing is I am looking through the other threads from last year etc and some people said that their videos weren't even watched 😭 so hopefully that's a good sign seeing as they watched the video at all

really? wow okay 😭 that makes me slightly less stressed
Reply 21
Original post by crispybutterfly
really? wow okay 😭 that makes me slightly less stressed

Did they rewatch your video? They watched 99% of my video 2 days ago after only watching 61% of my video on the 23rd of Jan and I wanna know if they're just rewatching vids of potential applicants or what cause the results are coming out soon 😭
Original post by jtxk
Did they rewatch your video? They watched 99% of my video 2 days ago after only watching 61% of my video on the 23rd of Jan and I wanna know if they're just rewatching vids of potential applicants or what cause the results are coming out soon 😭

oh wow so you ll probably get in 😭 agh i wanted to so badly… they only watched mine once, but 81%. i need to start coming to terms with the fact that i will not get in :/
Original post by Anonymous #3

oh wow so you ll probably get in 😭 agh i wanted to so badly… they only watched mine once, but 81%. i need to start coming to terms with the fact that i will not get in :/

I’m trying to see how much % they’ve watched but my views count as well. Is there a way to see how much each viewer has watched?
Original post by Anonymous #2
I’m trying to see how much % they’ve watched but my views count as well. Is there a way to see how much each viewer has watched?

I am not so sure… when I did mine, I posted two so that I could watch one, and the other for them to watch. I think if you look on external views maybe orrr him I’m not so sure…
Original post by jtxk

Also do you know what the point was when they reached 66%? As in…did you finish talking about the colleges or about yourself etc
Reply 26

Yes there is, basically if you have the youtube studio app if shows you how many unique viewers I have, in my case I had 3 separate unique viewers.

Then if you scroll to source you can find out how they found your video, mine was webportalapp.com which was where we submitted an application so I knew it was them

Lastly you can check out watch time in minutes and you can see how long each individual viewers watched and on what date by going on "Engagement" and clicking on "Average View Duration". Hope this helps!!
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 27
Original post by crispybutterfly
Also do you know what the point was when they reached 66%? As in…did you finish talking about the colleges or about yourself etc

Uhh...it was when I stopped talking about myself I think when I was about to start talking about the colleges wbu? 😭😭
I'm so confused I dunno if it's a good or bad sign they rewatched my video
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by jtxk

Yes there is, basically if you have the youtube studio app if shows you how many unique viewers I have, in my case I had 3 separate unique viewers.

Then if you scroll to source you can find out how they found your video, mine was webportalapp.com which was where we submitted an application so I knew it was them

Lastly you can check out watch time in minutes and you can see how long each individual viewers watched and on what date by going on "Engagement" and clicking on "Average View Duration". Hope this helps!!

Thank you!!!
Original post by jtxk
Uhh...it was when I stopped talking about myself I think when I was about to start talking about the colleges wbu? 😭😭
I'm so confused I dunno if it's a good or bad sign they rewatched my video

For me it was when i finished talking about the colleges…
For me it was before I started talking bout colleges
For me it was before I started talking bout colleges

Same
Reply 32
on the 26th they watched 54% 😭
Original post by jtxk

Yo are u sure ur video is still private? Cos I know some people whose video got unprivated by itself from last year.
Original post by Sf2507
on the 26th they watched 54% 😭

Icl I think that they didn't watch anyone's college part. I hope so cos they didn't watch mine as well 😭
Original post by raza_ammar1029
Icl I think that they didn't watch anyone's college part. I hope so cos they didn't watch mine as well 😭

They watched mine 😭 but didn’t rewatch
(edited 2 months ago)
JUS REALISED ON MY APPLICATION THAT I DIDNT PUT A YOUNG CARER WHEN I AM (g is it too late to email them?
Reply 37
JUS REALISED ON MY APPLICATION THAT I DIDNT PUT A YOUNG CARER WHEN I AM (g is it too late to email them?

It's probably too late they take ages to read emails by the time they get back to you it'll be once results are out😭😭😭 I'm still waiting for them to respond to my email I sent in early January
Original post by jtxk

It's probably too late they take ages to read emails by the time they get back to you it'll be once results are out😭😭😭 I'm still waiting for them to respond to my email I sent in early January

Ive sent them like 4 separate emails and they reply within a week?
Reply 39
Original post by raza_ammar1029
Yo are u sure ur video is still private? Cos I know some people whose video got unprivated by itself from last year.

Yeah my vid is still private

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending