The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust US programme

Scroll to see replies

Hi! Has anyone’s video been watched twice? On the 26th jan they watched 54% and on the 14th February they watched 100%
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi! Has anyone’s video been watched twice? On the 26th jan they watched 54% and on the 14th February they watched 100%

Hi! I heard another person saying that…mine was watched only once and it was 81%. Starting to think I won’t get in because they didn’t watch a second time…
Original post by crispybutterfly

Hi! I heard another person saying that…mine was watched only once and it was 81%. Starting to think I won’t get in because they didn’t watch a second time…

Yeah same they only watched mine once 😭 so probably didn't get in. But it is what it is so no point in stressing about it now
Original post by raza_ammar1029
Yeah same they only watched mine once 😭 so probably didn't get in. But it is what it is so no point in stressing about it now

How much of it did they watch if you don t mind me asking
Original post by Anonymous #3
How much of it did they watch if you don t mind me asking

around 70%

What did you put on your application?
What were peoples a level predictions?

Ecs: currently writing a research paper with a Warwick professor (stopped now but didn't put that in the application), tutoring, social media page - couple million views, football and cricket won some tournaments, stem smart, run cs society, help around local mosque by cleaning and stuff
Awards: ukmt gold 5 years in a row
Gcses:999999875
(edited 2 months ago)

Ecs: currently writing a research paper with a Warwick professor (stopped now but didn't put that in the application), tutoring, social media page - couple million views, football and cricket won some tournaments, stem smart, run cs society, help around local mosque by cleaning and stuff

Wow thats amazing, do you meet any of the additional criteria like free skl meals and low income?

Wow thats amazing, do you meet any of the additional criteria like free skl meals and low income?
I only met the low income one wbu? ur ecs and awards?
Reply 50

Yeah they watched mine twice too😭😭 Once 64% 23rd of Jan and the other time 100% on the 11th of Feb. Its nice to see someone else's video being watched twice because I felt like I was talking crazy seeing as I was the only one
Original post by jtxk
Yeah they watched mine twice too😭😭 Once 64% 23rd of Jan and the other time 100% on the 11th of Feb. Its nice to see someone else's video being watched twice because I felt like I was talking crazy seeing as I was the only one

do you know by any chance what the 64% was at? As in what were you talking about? colleges, yourself or?
Reply 52
do you know by any chance what the 64% was at? As in what were you talking about? colleges, yourself or?

It was when I finished talking about myself
Original post by jtxk
It was when I finished talking about myself

I see...idk I am so scared...
Reply 54
I see...idk I am so scared...

Don't be fr, what are your stats? Gcses, Ecs etc because my stats aren't all the impressive 🙏
Original post by jtxk
Don't be fr, what are your stats? Gcses, Ecs etc because my stats aren't all the impressive 🙏

tbh mine are not too impressive either... plus I don't really meet a lot of the additional criteria
Reply 56
tbh mine are not too impressive either... plus I don't really meet a lot of the additional criteria

Same I meet no additional criteria, what will be will be ig 🤞
Mine hasn't even been watched :frown:
Original post by Anonymous #4
Mine hasn't even been watched :frown:

Are you sure?
Original post by Anonymous #5
Are you sure?

yup it says only 1 viewer but i’m pretty sure that was me bc it says through the channel and not the webportal app and it also says it was viewed for 0s so probably me. I guess i’ll just wait it out and see idk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending