The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust US programme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #4
yup it says only 1 viewer but i’m pretty sure that was me bc it says through the channel and not the webportal app and it also says it was viewed for 0s so probably me. I guess i’ll just wait it out and see idk

What were your GCSEs and Ecs?
Original post by Anonymous #5
What were your GCSEs and Ecs?

977665554, 5 of my ecs were sports the rest were form captain, dofe, volunteer, elderly assistant and baby sitter
Reply 62

977665554, 5 of my ecs were sports the rest were form captain, dofe, volunteer, elderly assistant and baby sitter

What are your a level predictions?
Original post by Sf2507
What are your a level predictions?

i switched from my alevels to health and social care because i wanted to go in to that kind of profession 😅 but it’s D* D D which is equivalent to A* A A

i switched from my alevels to health and social care because i wanted to go in to that kind of profession 😅 but it’s D* D D which is equivalent to A* A A

Wait so what kind of qualifications are you doing?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Wait so what kind of qualifications are you doing?

i think it s BTEC??
Original post by Anonymous #3
i think it s BTEC??

yeahhh it’s a btec

They probably haven't got through all the videos yet or something cause ur grades and stuff are solid

They probably haven't got through all the videos yet or something cause ur grades and stuff are solid

True, but it is a holistic admission process so they take everything into account, not just Grades and ecs

that makes me feel less nervous thank youu i rlly hope that’s the case
True, but it is a holistic admission process so they take everything into account, not just Grades and ecs

I guess so did they watch your video?

I guess so did they watch your video?

Yeah twice, but dw I’m sure theyre still getting through a lot of applications so surely they’ll watch yours soon!!
Has anyone emailed the Sutton trust? And when do people typically hear back?
Has anyone emailed the Sutton trust? And when do people typically hear back?

I emailed them once, they usually reply in a couple of days
Yeah twice, but dw I’m sure theyre still getting through a lot of applications so surely they’ll watch yours soon!!

10 days till the deadline tho😭
10 days till the deadline tho😭

wait have they not viewed yours either ??
Anyone else feel like they’re getting even more stressed? For career interests and for your video what did you guys Write and say? I feel like I just waffles tbh
Anyone else feel like they’re getting even more stressed? For career interests and for your video what did you guys Write and say? I feel like I just waffles tbh

I am getting stressed cause they only watched my video once 😭😭😭
Original post by Anonymous #3

I am getting stressed cause they only watched my video once 😭😭😭

How much did they watch?
How much did they watch?

81% but I think they would watch the accepted ones several times, right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending