The Student Room Group

Underprepared and crying over mocks

I keep crying because I’m scared for my GCSE mocks. I know they’re mocks but I really want to get out of my school and I need good predicted to get an offer as an external student , and I’m so scared. I spent 5 hours on Saturday trying to learn ONE physics topic, and I still don’t get it. My mocks are in a week and I don’t know anything in science, and my maths is so horrible. I don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t have enough time to finish everything and it makes me feel sick thinking about the exams. :frown:
Original post by Anonymous #1
I keep crying because I’m scared for my GCSE mocks. I know they’re mocks but I really want to get out of my school and I need good predicted to get an offer as an external student , and I’m so scared. I spent 5 hours on Saturday trying to learn ONE physics topic, and I still don’t get it. My mocks are in a week and I don’t know anything in science, and my maths is so horrible. I don’t know what to do anymore. I don’t have enough time to finish everything and it makes me feel sick thinking about the exams. :frown:

Hey! I am starting my A level mocks soon and I know how stressful it can be. I'm feeling that exact same way and its normal to feel like you haven't done enough because you're panicked. But remember- its MOCKS! they're not going to be your actual grades so you still have time to prepare for your real ones. These are just an opportunity to see which gaps you have in your studies and you can work on them to smash your actual exams. good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest