The Student Room Group

is it selfish of me wanting to call instead of ft?

to my long distant bf at uni? is it mean that i want to call instead? i hate ft !!
Not really. No idea why someone needs to see your face to have a convo.
Original post by Anonymous #1
to my long distant bf at uni? is it mean that i want to call instead? i hate ft !!

What do you hate about FaceTime? If you think it this way you two both are in a long distance relationship you hardly see each other FaceTiming gives you the opportunity albeit over camera to see each other face and why do you hate it that much?
Facetime gives you both the chance to see each other especially in long distance relationships where we have limited chance to see the person we like
Maybe the question should be, why don't you want to see the face of the person you are dating?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
Facetime gives you both the chance to see each other especially in long distance relationships where we have limited chance to see the person we like
Maybe the question should be, why don't you want to see the face of the person you are dating?

i dont like my face in it. for some reason i feel uncomfortable on facetime. i dont know what it is !! of course i want to see his face so donf make that assumption pls
Yes so the same way you want to see his face, he wants to see yours as well, thats all it is so why make it so problematic?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending