The Student Room Group

Accenture Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by p00tp0t
Ye I got an offer for digital and technology solutions at Birmingham.

congratulations!!
Original post by Aysha2112
Is everyone for London consulting still waiting on a response since the email ?

yepp
Can anyone tell me what the discovery portal is and what we are required to do in that? I’ve applied to Newcastle tech so I’m still on that stage
Reply 343
Original post by rejected-no
Did anyone from london get a call?

Yes I got a call on Thursday 28th and got a tech offer Alhumdulillah - what about you ?
Original post by smv_x
Yes I got a call on Thursday 28th and got a tech offer Alhumdulillah - what about you ?

Allahumabarik! No not yet because I applied to consulting and it appears no one really has.
Original post by smv_x

congratulations!! around what time?
Reply 346
Original post by rachel.xo
congratulations!! around what time?

Thank you very much Alhumdulillah (this is a term Muslims use to thank Allah our God when something good has happened by the way) - it was after I left school so between half 3 and 4pm, it was on no caller ID. I got an email before saying they’re not giving any outcomes until the 19th April so I had put it to the back of my mind. I applied for London but I know there are other locations and lots of people need to get outcomes so if it’s been a while and you haven’t had a phone call I wouldn’t worry.
Original post by Samia_
Thank you very much Alhumdulillah (this is a term Muslims use to thank Allah our God when something good has happened by the way) - it was after I left school so between half 3 and 4pm, it was on no caller ID. I got an email before saying they’re not giving any outcomes until the 19th April so I had put it to the back of my mind. I applied for London but I know there are other locations and lots of people need to get outcomes so if it’s been a while and you haven’t had a phone call I wouldn’t worry.

alright thank you so much !!!
Original post by Samia_

Was this for tech ?
Original post by Samia_

Does this mean they are done for London tech offers
Reply 350
Original post by rachel.xo
alright thank you so much !!!

No worries all the best to you girl and if you don’t get it’s their loss babe x
Reply 351
Original post by montasirmohasin
Does this mean they are done for London tech offers

No idea , I was emailed saying outcomes are being delayed till the 19th April but also that could be subject to change and they could be doing staggered outcomes until then or like a while after .
Reply 352
Original post by mdtbop
Hi, just wondering what stage is everyone at for the tech leeds and manchester apprenticeship?

I've not heard anything back after comoleting the application
Reply 353
Has anyone who applied for DTS at Manchester had their AC ?
Reply 354
any one who got offers got their contracts?
Original post by haaprd
any one who got offers got their contracts?

did you get an offer ?
I applied for the technical degree in Manchester on the 7th March, I'm seeing that some people here are at the discovery portal stage but I'm still on hold at the first stage. Is there anyone here at the discovery portal stage for Leeds/Manchester who could tell me when they applied?
Reply 357
Original post by Britishpudding
I applied for the technical degree in Manchester on the 7th March, I'm seeing that some people here are at the discovery portal stage but I'm still on hold at the first stage. Is there anyone here at the discovery portal stage for Leeds/Manchester who could tell me when they applied?

Im still on hold at the first stage aswell
Original post by mdtbop
Im still on hold at the first stage aswell

I've sent an email off to them. I've seen two people in here talking about going to the AC on the 10th/11th who also applied to Manchester, and one of them applied the same time as I did.
Hello! Did anyone apply to Leeds for the DTS? I’m still on hold…

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending