The Student Room Group

Accenture Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ma937
yhh they were like let me check it for u, btw what stage are u on?

on hold, did they pass u to the next stage after you called?
Reply 21
Original post by mojebow259
on hold, did they pass u to the next stage after you called?

so it took them a week to verify my application form then I called and then move onto the stage 2 days after, did the assessment and 2 days after found out I'm on the AC
Original post by ma937
so it took them a week to verify my application form then I called and then move onto the stage 2 days after, did the assessment and 2 days after found out I'm on the AC

fair enough do you know where they post the contact number to talk about it?
Reply 23
fair enough do you know where they post the contact number to talk about it?

tbh im not sure anymore but i say email them and search their recruitment team on their website
Reply 24
Original post by ma937
tbh im not sure anymore but i say email them and search their recruitment team on their website

I've got an automated email, saying they are very busy with the huge amount of applications, will be back in due course. There is no point in emailing or calling them.
Reply 25
Original post by JulT
I've got an automated email, saying they are very busy with the huge amount of applications, will be back in due course. There is no point in emailing or calling them.

hmm im not sure thhen, finding a number would be more useful
Reply 26
Original post by phenhoe
So it's been a week, is everyones status still on hold after inputting there details

yeah same
Original post by ssaara22
yeah same

same
same

got a reply to complete assessment. Now waiting for response
Reply 29
U lot should check Ur emails and see if they invited u to apply for a work experience, if U undergo it, they said they'll straight away put u in the AC for tech
Reply 30
Original post by phenhoe
U lot should check Ur emails and see if they invited u to apply for a work experience, if U undergo it, they said they'll straight away put u in the AC for tech

Yeah but that’s if you havnt already applied for the apprenticeship
Reply 31
Original post by rawll11
I have recently made a website to help aspiring finance students secure apprenticeships.
I would appreciate any constructive feedback.
Thanks
]

Great website btw
Reply 32
Has anyone else got an email for the AC prep session?
Original post by ma937
Has anyone else got an email for the AC prep session?

hey yeah i have, on the 4th of jan right?
Reply 34
Original post by Sabrina333555
hey yeah i have, on the 4th of jan right?

yep i got that one too, not much ppl even got AC so im a bit confused
Reply 35
Does anyone have their AC on the 9th?
Original post by ma937
Does anyone have their AC on the 9th?

nope mine is on the 10th.
Reply 37
Original post by dancedolphin2801
nope mine is on the 10th.

ohh nicee how u preparing for it?
Also what sector and location did u apply for?
Original post by ma937
ohh nicee how u preparing for it?
Also what sector and location did u apply for?

Just interview questions and on Friday I will start preparing for the paired exercise. What do you think the immersive assessments will be? How are you preparing for it? I applied for London Tech Degree Apprenticeship. What about you?
Reply 39
Original post by dancedolphin2801
Just interview questions and on Friday I will start preparing for the paired exercise. What do you think the immersive assessments will be? How are you preparing for it? I applied for London Tech Degree Apprenticeship. What about you?

Ahhh i applied for the consulting London offices so ours might be a little different, I heard for tech there will be a tech showcase but I'm not too sure.
Yhh I'm just planning potential questions but I heard there is a separate interview if u pass the AC. Tbh for me there Is no way to prepare for the paired exercise as it totally random imo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending