Scroll to see replies

Original post by ma937
Does anyone have their AC on the 9th?

Mine is on the 9th too 😭😭so nervous inshallah it goes well for us both :smile:
Reply 41
Original post by Sabrina333555
Mine is on the 9th too 😭😭so nervous inshallah it goes well for us both :smile:

samee im so stresssed.
I just realised we need to do the tech showcase and Ive never done anything tech related in my life, but inshallah it goes well ameen!
Reply 42
Wat does this tech showcase entail😭
Original post by phenhoe

They will provide you a topic beforehand that you have to prepare for and deliver a presentation around 10 minutes. They then will proceed to discuss it with you and ask questions regarding it
Reply 44
Original post by phenhoe

it just a piece of tech ur interested and how you can help push it forward such waffle
Reply 45
Original post by mikail12321
They will provide you a topic beforehand that you have to prepare for and deliver a presentation around 10 minutes. They then will proceed to discuss it with you and ask questions regarding it

have you/ are you doing 1?
Reply 46
is anyone doing a presentation for their tech showcase
Original post by ma937
is anyone doing a presentation for their tech showcase

nope, are you?
Reply 48
nope, are you?

not rlly maybe like a 1 slide to not forget anything. I think I'm over thinking it to be honest
Reply 49
Original post by ma937
samee im so stresssed.
I just realised we need to do the tech showcase and Ive never done anything tech related in my life, but inshallah it goes well ameen!

I hope it went well for both of you, how did you find it? Mine is Tomorrow and I'm so nervous!!
Original post by Ay655
I hope it went well for both of you, how did you find it? Mine is Tomorrow and I'm so nervous!!

omg same
Original post by Ay655

it wasn't too bad ! its definitely very relaxed so don't worry and everyone is super nice! good luck :for tommrorow ! :
)
Reply 52
Original post by ma937
not rlly maybe like a 1 slide to not forget anything. I think I'm over thinking it to be honest

did you show the slide or just have a discussion about it? and i hope it went well!! mine is soon too :smile:
Reply 53
it wasn't too bad ! its definitely very relaxed so don't worry and everyone is super nice! good luck :for tommrorow ! :
)

did you do yours today?? omg it was ACC better than expected
Reply 54
Original post by a_x104
did you show the slide or just have a discussion about it? and i hope it went well!! mine is soon too :smile:

i didnt they perfer not to
Reply 55
Original post by Ay655

it wasnt too badd tbh i say don't stress cos everyone was so chill and nice. This was probs the chillest AC I've been to and just don't be shy to speak in the pair exercise
Reply 56
I applied back In december and I have just done the application form and it has been on hold since? Any advice on what do? dunno if I have a chance if a lot of you guys have alread done your AC. I applied for the consulting degree apprenticeship in London.
Reply 57
Original post by pjoby20
I applied back In december and I have just done the application form and it has been on hold since? Any advice on what do? dunno if I have a chance if a lot of you guys have alread done your AC. I applied for the consulting degree apprenticeship in London.

A lot of ppl have been on hold for Accenture and it takes usually 2 weeks to assess your application form and CV to give you an online test. If it takes too long email them and ask what happening with ur app but the AC's just started and will end around march so u got some time
Reply 58
Original post by ma937
Does anyone have their AC on the 9th?

how did it go?
Reply 59
Original post by MoMokin
how did it go?

it wasnt too badd tbh i say don't stress cos everyone was so chill and nice. This was probs the chillest AC I've been to and just don't be shy to speak in the pair exercise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending