The Student Room Group

Accenture Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Did they say when they’ll get back to you? I did my AC a couple of weeks ago
Original post by NotUrAverageGrad

I did mine today and they said they’ll come back to me in 10-15 working days or in a few weeks.
Reply 62
Original post by ma937

A lot of ppl have been on hold for Accenture and it takes usually 2 weeks to assess your application form and CV to give you an online test. If it takes too long email them and ask what happening with ur app but the AC's just started and will end around march so u got some time

Do you know their email address?
Original post by Danny9ll

yes, I do. It will be in your emails if you look at relevant emails from Accenture and Magda.
Reply 64
Original post by NotUrAverageGrad

they said after they finish all the other AC's
Reply 65
Original post by Danny9ll

[email protected]
Reply 66

Thanks a lot 🙏🏾
Reply 67
Anyone applied for tech degree apprenticeship but heard nothing at all? I applied in Nov and still haven't heard anything back at all
Reply 68
Original post by asr02030
Anyone applied for tech degree apprenticeship but heard nothing at all? I applied in Nov and still haven't heard anything back at all

Tbh alot of ppl have the same issue, some apprentices last year took 3 months to get an update I'm guessing accenutre is overwhelmed and going through each application thoroughly
Reply 69
Has anyone heard back yet ?
Reply 70
Original post by ma937
Tbh alot of ppl have the same issue, some apprentices last year took 3 months to get an update I'm guessing accenutre is overwhelmed and going through each application thoroughly

i done the AC but my application status says on hold. Does it say the same for everyone
Original post by a_x104
i done the AC but my application status says on hold. Does it say the same for everyone

yes, it will stay on hold until they have said yes or no for everyone and until all the AC's are over.
Reply 72
Original post by a_x104

mine is still 'on hold' too!
Reply 73
Original post by ma937
mine is still 'on hold' too!

ohh okay thank you! i got scared for a sec lool
Reply 74
Original post by dancedolphin2801
yes, it will stay on hold until they have said yes or no for everyone and until all the AC's are over.

I emailed Magda and in the prep session she said they plan to do the offers in two batches some in Jan then the rest in Feb. I keep hearing different things.
Reply 75
Original post by Aysha2112
I emailed Magda and in the prep session she said they plan to do the offers in two batches some in Jan then the rest in Feb. I keep hearing different things.

that what they i think they have 2 batches of AC the autumn and spring so i think they do the first half of AC's and give outcomes and then the 2nd
Reply 76
If it helps, my AC isn't until the 15th of Feb :smile:
Reply 77
Original post by dul_
Just for reference, for those who made it to the AC, when is yours scheduled? I applied for the Technology Apprenticeship and booked the session for early Jan.

I'm late Jan. I'm assuming that you've already completed yours, how did it go?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by ma937
Couldn’t find any threads on this elsewhere, thought it would be useful to create a thread for everyone applying. I’m currently applying to the Consulting Degree Apprenticeship in London, and I'm at the AC stage. Feel free to comment here.

I think I messed up. It said on the website and other job sites that the application closed on 29th feb but now when I try to apply it says that i closed on the 12th of Jan. Anyone else in the same spot.
Original post by PurpleWolf
I think I messed up. It said on the website and other job sites that the application closed on 29th feb but now when I try to apply it says that i closed on the 12th of Jan. Anyone else in the same spot.

yes, I think that is probs cuz there were too many applications or spaces filled up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending