The Student Room Group

Accenture Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by PurpleWolf
I think I messed up. It said on the website and other job sites that the application closed on 29th feb but now when I try to apply it says that i closed on the 12th of Jan. Anyone else in the same spot.

i think they recruit on a rolling basis and this year loads of ppl applied and had to close the vacancy way earlier than expected
Original post by ma937
i think they recruit on a rolling basis and this year loads of ppl applied and had to close the vacancy way earlier than expected

Oh I see. I got kinda lucky and it turned out that I started my application before so I just finished it and it let me click complete. Now it says that it's on hold. Is that normal?
Oh I see. I got kinda lucky and it turned out that I started my application before so I just finished it and it let me click complete. Now it says that it's on hold. Is that normal?

yes
Original post by dancedolphin2801
yes

Ah okay! Thank youuu!
Reply 84

that very lucky. But yess everyone is 'on hold' even me who did an AC loll
Hi guys, I have my assessment centre for Consulting coming up fairly soon, does anyone have any advice they could share, would be greatly appreciated!
has anyone heard back for the accenture tech experience week?
Reply 87
Original post by rachel.xo
Hi guys, I have my assessment centre for Consulting coming up fairly soon, does anyone have any advice they could share, would be greatly appreciated!

Which one is that for?
Reply 88

Tbh dont stress Accenture was acctually very nice and all the recruiters were positive. There not much to prepare for the paired exercises as the stuff they give you is random. There gonna be online video interviews which are fairly straight forward just make sure u look at the camera and make ur words clear. Lastly for the interview make sure u have a actual convo with the assessor for the tech showcase and have real world impacts related to accenture throughout. The interview questions were the normal strength based one it was only 10 questions but make sure to expand ur answer. Hope that helps!
Original post by Ethereal001
has anyone heard back for the accenture tech experience week?

anyone??
Original post by SZ.
Which one is that for?

Accenture consulting
Reply 91
Accenture consulting

What Industry?
Reply 92
Has anyone got a response back from their AC yet
Reply 93
Original post by Kinglong

No have you ?
Reply 94
Original post by Aysha2112
No have you ?

No not yet unfortunately

No what about you?
Reply 96

noppeeee
anyone??

I haven’t heard back yet have you ?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by smmmm.xxxxx
I haven’t heard back yet have you ?

neither. It’s meant to start next week so guess i didn’t get in lol. they at least should have sent an email though :/
Reply 99
neither. It’s meant to start next week so guess i didn’t get in lol. they at least should have sent an email though :/

What do u mean by starts next week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending