The Student Room Group

Will contextual offer still apply to me?

I am resitting privately at my old sixth form my teachers cannot give me new predicted grades so I will have to use the ones from last year which was AAB or ABB. Since I am resitting will contextual criteria still apply to me when applying to unis even though I have achieved grades already, I have not moved houses .
Reply 1
Have you asked your last school if you can apply through their UCAS portal / using their buzzword?

Most schools are happy to allow those resitting A levels etc to do this, and they can then provide a reference and often will include predicted grades, even if they are not actually teaching you.

Just email or phone the Head of Sixth Form or similar, and ask them if this is possible.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
Have you asked your last school if you can apply through their UCAS portal / using their buzzword?

Most schools are happy to allow those resitting A levels etc to do this, and they can then provide a reference and often will include predicted grades, even if they are not actually teaching you.

Just email or phone the Head of Sixth Form or similar, and ask them if this is possible.

Done it already. Head of sixth form said I have to do UCAS application individually

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending