The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE PPE for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aavan
hoping for more ppe offers tomorrow for international studentss
Yes hopefully. What are your stats and subjects btw and how long have you been waiting
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 61
My friend has offers from Oxford, Durham, UCL and Warwick PPE but got rejected from LSE. He got the rejection last week.
Reply 62
Original post by Anonymous #2
Yes hopefully. What are your stats and subjects btw and how long have you been waiting

4A* for Maths, Physics, Chem and Econs and A for English, ive been waiting since october:frown: wbu?
Original post by vnayak
My friend has offers from Oxford, Durham, UCL and Warwick PPE but got rejected from LSE. He got the rejection last week.
ucl is a very diff course to the rest and oxford, warwick don't really use ps and durham, warwick less competitive so it makes sense. hope hes still super proud of himself for the 4 brill offers though!
Original post by purplepenguin4
Hi! I'm applying to PPE next year and was wondering what sorts of things you guys did for personal statements?
Congrats on all the offers!
tbhhh dont overthink it - write about what interests you rather than trying to force something in that got someone else in

i didn't have any books on my ps (because i havent read any LOL) and i still got in
Original post by aavan
4A* for Maths, Physics, Chem and Econs and A for English, ive been waiting since october:frown: wbu?
those are great stats! i've got 3 Astars in maths, econ, physics and A star epq. hopefully we hear good news soon. have u got any offers yet?
Reply 66
those are great stats! i've got 3 Astars in maths, econ, physics and A star epq. hopefully we hear good news soon. have u got any offers yet?

tyy!! ur stats are amazingg as well, ive received offers from: qmul for politics and econs, southampton and warwick for ppe and uoft in canada hbu? seriously hoping for any news - good or bad- this week
Original post by aavan
tyy!! ur stats are amazingg as well, ive received offers from: qmul for politics and econs, southampton and warwick for ppe and uoft in canada hbu? seriously hoping for any news - good or bad- this week
home student, got exeter and loughborough, waiting on lse ucl. manifesting some more offers come out this week finger crossedd (tho we know how lse operates :frown: )
Reply 68
home student, got exeter and loughborough, waiting on lse ucl. manifesting some more offers come out this week finger crossedd (tho we know how lse operates :frown: )

congrats on ur other offers! praying we both get an offer :smile:
has anyone heard from ucl for ppe yet

Yep got an offer a week ago wbu
Thank you, this was really helpful! Could i ask what the harder maths module was called (I thought all options were the same difficulty lol) And would doing a harder maths module be advantageous to employers/would they care if you were trying to go into a more quantitative or finance role? Thanks!

It’s MA100. I think the harder maths modules are more geared towards economics research down the line, whether the employer will want a more quantitative degree will vary from specific application to application I guess.
Reply 71
no new ppe offers?
idts
Hi, some people have organised a group chat on insta for LSE PPE offer holders. Feel free to message me if you would like to be added :smile:
Any ppe decisions lately? I know a first batch has already been sent but what percentage of total ppe offers do you think the first batch was? Just curious as ik accom places are running out especially bankside
Ive got an offer from LSE. International student, conditional one. Status: math, further math A*, eco A, Physics and chemistry AS A. I was required to take Physics and chemistry for A2 parts for A.
So did a new batch of decisions for PPE students get released? I'm seeing intl students getting offers now. also, the admissions office will go on holiday (i.e. no decisions) for the next two weeks, correct?
Original post by Anonymous #3
So did a new batch of decisions for PPE students get released? I'm seeing intl students getting offers now. also, the admissions office will go on holiday (i.e. no decisions) for the next two weeks, correct?

Could it perhaps be internationals only? Haven't seen any home offers
Original post by Anonymous #3
hi where did you see the internationals getting offers? on reddit?
hi where did you see the internationals getting offers? on reddit?
One in the spreadsheet on TSR and a guy three comments above this comment also said

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending