The Student Room Group

UBS degree apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dylanp11

Hopefully, I didn’t get really inaccurate for any and on the first one it said I found the questions “easier” than most so hopefully that’s a bonus? Idk I know I did quite bad tho

One thing that worries me is they only hired 28 apprentices last year
Reply 21
Original post by Gursirjansethi

Only 28?????????? Oh my lord, what other apprenticeships have you applied too
Reply 22

whattt? That crazyy is this just 1 office or the whole company?
Original post by ma937

whattt? That crazyy is this just 1 office or the whole company?

London office but thats like where most of the apprenticeships are

Only 28?????????? Oh my lord, what other apprenticeships have you applied too

Basically i am a uni student rn but i dont really like it as a much so trying my luck with degree apprenticeships i applied to ubs and jp morgan
Reply 25

Basically i am a uni student rn but i dont really like it as a much so trying my luck with degree apprenticeships i applied to ubs and jp morgan

Oh what uni do you go too, I’m in year 13 and haven’t applied to Unis as I really don’t think I’d enjoy it, which is why apprenticeships are my only option so I need to hopefully get into one

Oh what uni do you go too, I’m in year 13 and haven’t applied to Unis as I really don’t think I’d enjoy it, which is why apprenticeships are my only option so I need to hopefully get into one

Queen mary didnt really enjoy first semester so was rethinking my choices
Reply 27
Queen mary didnt really enjoy first semester so was rethinking my choices

ohh damnn i was meant to go there but decided last minute I didn't want to go so trying to get a DA
Reply 28
I got extremely fast and some inaccuracies for first one and extremely fast extremely accurate. First got as easy as other second easier than others. No feedback from culture one though?!
Reply 29
I got extremely fast for both and then inaccurate for second as I got 7/17 bruh the time got to me I’m ngl it’s probably over

Not necessarily, if you have work experience that’ll help you loads. Praying my JP experience carries me through
Original post by random555
I got extremely fast and some inaccuracies for first one and extremely fast extremely accurate. First got as easy as other second easier than others. No feedback from culture one though?!

They dont give feedback for culture match
Reply 31
They dont give feedback for culture match

Thanks!

Judging by the lack of ppl on this thread I wouldn’t worry. Have you seen the big 4 apprenticeship threads they’ve got 10x the amount of ppl on them. UBS does not advertise as much as them because I suspect they only want people who already knew they wanted to apply before it came out

I am guessing theres around 2800 applicants so like 1% chance and jp is so oversubscribed as well theres a good bank of america degree apprenticeship as well but idk when it opens
Reply 33
I am guessing theres around 2800 applicants so like 1% chance and jp is so oversubscribed as well theres a good bank of america degree apprenticeship as well but idk when it opens

That sounds about right tbf but also remember UBS has multiple programmes which makes it slightly better than others

That sounds about right tbf but also remember UBS has multiple programmes which makes it slightly better than others

Yh but i saw their linkedin post and for london office in total they had 28 apprentices and all their apprenticeships are in london
Reply 35
Yh but i saw their linkedin post and for london office in total they had 28 apprentices and all their apprenticeships are in london

Ahh okay
Reply 36
Judging by the lack of ppl on this thread I wouldn’t worry. Have you seen the big 4 apprenticeship threads they’ve got 10x the amount of ppl on them. UBS does not advertise as much as them because I suspect they only want people who already knew they wanted to apply before it came out

tbhh i feel like a lot of ppl applied but don't really check this thread cos it early stages tbh
Just did my assessments for the UBS degree apprenticeship in WM. How is everyone finding the process so far?

Havent applied yet how was it?
Has anyone received a reply after doing the online test?
Original post by mojebow259
Has anyone received a reply after doing the online test?

Not yet last year they replied in abt 3-4 days i have heard they will take a lot longer this year and they will cut out a lot more people on this stage than last year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending